December 17, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 22473 times)

April 15, 2017, 01:59:19 PM
Reply #75

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Blasphemy on good Friday, madness, I bet your the kind of fella that eats meat today as well, shame on you
Never knew about not eating meat on good Friday til yesterday. Easter is a big thing here in Malta, so it was definitely frowned upon when I ordered the bragioli, which is basically meat wrapped in meat. In my defence I did a 40km mountain bike ride yesterday so needed the protein....

April 15, 2017, 02:01:00 PM
Reply #76

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Anyhow back on topic - I can see us really putting these to the sword today, as ever though we need to score early on otherwise they'll be tough to break down. Have no doubt we'll do it though. Would like to see lookman get some game time today too.

April 15, 2017, 04:30:15 PM
Reply #77

Tinga

Attack against defense game. Just hope we grab one in the first 10 or so minutes otherwise we may struggle.

April 15, 2017, 04:31:27 PM
Reply #78

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Anyhow back on topic - I can see us really putting these to the sword today, as ever though we need to score early on otherwise they'll be tough to break down. Have no doubt we'll do it though. Would like to see lookman get some game time today too.

I think starting quicker was something that Koeman kept mentioning at the start of the season when it'd usually take at least 30 mins to get going.

To be fair we've clearly started to do that with goals vs Bournemouth and Leicester inside the first minute.

It's not always possible but I do think we set out to now.

April 15, 2017, 06:00:54 PM
Reply #79

blue1948

Going by the way he played for the u23's he wont figure today

April 15, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
Reply #80

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Never knew about not eating meat on good Friday til yesterday. Easter is a big thing here in Malta, so it was definitely frowned upon when I ordered the bragioli, which is basically meat wrapped in meat. In my defence I did a 40km mountain bike ride yesterday so needed the protein....

It's only a catholic thing I think. No one else is arsed.

Poo we're not on tv today. Frigging Leicester v Palace and Swansea v Watford are instead.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 15, 2017, 06:37:44 PM
Reply #81

cantoffee

It's only a catholic thing I think. No one else is arsed.

Poo we're not on tv today. Frigging Leicester v Palace and Swansea v Watford are instead.
I'd never heard of that but I'm staying with family in the caribbean at the moment and apparently no one eats meat on Good Friday, everyone eats fish.

April 15, 2017, 07:14:44 PM
Reply #82

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'd never heard of that but I'm staying with family in the caribbean at the moment and apparently no one eats meat on Good Friday, everyone eats fish.

For a time it was fish every Friday hence the popularity of the chippy tea on a Friday night.

April 15, 2017, 07:36:52 PM
Reply #83

Cozzie

Rom will be seething with that Kane goal, will be fired up now.

April 15, 2017, 07:38:51 PM
Reply #84

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Rom will be seething with that Kane goal, will be fired up now.

Wrong thread.

What's that got to do with fish?

April 15, 2017, 07:46:34 PM
Reply #85

Ross

Hopefully it's Kane's Sole goal
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 15, 2017, 07:47:47 PM
Reply #86

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully it's Kane's Sole goal

No plaice for that.

April 15, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
Reply #87

Ross

No plaice for that.

You'll soon change your tuna if he gets another
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 15, 2017, 07:57:18 PM
Reply #88

Cozzie

You'll soon change your tuna if he gets another

On a SCALE of 1 to 10, I would give that joke a 5.

April 15, 2017, 08:00:54 PM
Reply #89

dazfrancis

He made that joke for the halibut