October 23, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 20495 times)

April 12, 2017, 03:38:12 PM
Read 20495 times

Ross

Theres no point making comparisons between Robles and what others have and haven't done before him. There's no hard and fast way to the top, just look at what Seamus went through before he arrived here aged 22 and what's happened to him since.

What matters is what's happening here and now. Robles is performing as well as the other top 6 keepers and has been for a number of months. They all make saves and they all make mistakes we naturally scrutinise our own more.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 15, 2017, 12:50:26 AM
Reply #1

Ross

It must eat away at the Redshite mouth breathers to see how tidily we put away the mid-table rabble at home...

You've only gone and done it now EiNC!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 15, 2017, 07:46:34 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Hopefully it's Kane's Sole goal

April 15, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
Reply #3

Ross

No plaice for that.

You'll soon change your tuna if he gets another

April 15, 2017, 09:50:43 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Thought Barkley had played okay myself. Not like he's been a few weeks back but he's not played poorly and put a shift in defensively.

Jags and Williams had a few dodgy moments but settled down and Holgate has looked very comfortable pushing on.

April 15, 2017, 10:06:37 PM
Reply #5

Ross

He's a goalmachine

April 15, 2017, 10:09:24 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Brainless

April 15, 2017, 10:16:12 PM
Reply #7

Ross

Awful from Mirallas

April 15, 2017, 10:21:08 PM
Reply #8

Ross

Gone like the Leicester games first ten minutes

April 15, 2017, 10:23:15 PM
Reply #9

Ross

Davies has found another gear it seems

April 15, 2017, 10:29:12 PM
Reply #10

Ross

Well in Ross

April 15, 2017, 10:32:11 PM
Reply #11

Ross

That's that

April 15, 2017, 10:54:58 PM
Reply #12

Ross

Great tactical change from Koeman at halftime. Probably the game defining moment today.

April 15, 2017, 11:05:25 PM
Reply #13

Ross

What was the change, mate? (Couldn't watch today)

Took Gana off for Valencia to help hold the ball up better and offer more width.