November 21, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 21635 times)

April 12, 2017, 01:57:58 AM
Read 21635 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Had to give up my ticket for this. Apparently I was told months ago it's my mother in law's 70th the same day.  :hmph:

Surely you should know her birthday by now without the wife having to tell you... I am sure she said that to you as well, repeatedly for days and days and days.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2017, 01:59:56 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I would play Pennington with Jags again. It's Burnley and Pennington has done nothing to be dropped.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 15, 2017, 01:55:14 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You sound cross mate.

Yeah nailed on cross he is.

April 15, 2017, 01:05:40 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Blasphemy on good Friday, madness, I bet your the kind of fella that eats meat today as well, shame on you

Yeah, hot dogs today and he 10 kids over with my 3 for an Easter egg hunt. Was brilliant

April 16, 2017, 07:20:26 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Where u at, bacon? I'm in Vancouver

Think he is in Ontario somewhere. Sounds like a Newfie sometimes tho. Can't understand a word he says

April 16, 2017, 07:31:08 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He is definitely on eastern time