November 20, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton Saturday 22nd, 3pm  (Read 10920 times)

April 19, 2017, 04:29:21 AM
Read 10920 times

Jamokachi

Shit club in a shit stadium, I really hope we give them a little 'relegation battle' scare!

Lukaku loves playing these too... so yea, no goals for him.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:32:26 AM by Gash »

April 19, 2017, 04:30:13 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

@Gash I've only gone and put this in the wrong place lolol

April 19, 2017, 04:45:06 AM
Reply #2

MmmBlueRamirez

Lukaku loves playing against west Ham.

Im still laughing at the article from the other day where Brady said they'd tried to sign him. Fakkin muppets.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 19, 2017, 05:08:54 AM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Damned shame they won't be going down.  But maybe Rom can at least get a hatful, to keep the pressure on pretty boy Kane.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 19, 2017, 05:13:28 AM
Reply #4

Cozzie

Absolutey despise these bubble blowing bell ends and the 3 dildo heads that run them.

Made up they got sold down the river in that soulless shit tip of a stadium.

Hope we absolutely wallop these and Rom scores a hat trick and runs past brady and shows his arse.

April 19, 2017, 05:17:14 AM
Reply #5

Robioto

I've got a feeling we won't win this...

April 19, 2017, 05:27:28 AM
Reply #6

American Evertonian

Well now that Leicester is out and Arsenal seemed to maybe break their bad spell I'm wondering if we show up for the rest of the season.

7th essentially in the bag. I hope we keep pushing or 6th but more importantly that we feed Rom so he can bring home the golden boot. Would be a nice showing for recruitment to show you can be the best at Everton.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 19, 2017, 05:36:45 AM
Reply #7

Evertonian in NC

Absolutey despise these bubble blowing bell ends and the 3 dildo heads that run them.

Hope we absolutely wallop these and Rom scores a hat trick and runs past brady and shows his arse.

Brady serving back half of 2-game yellow card ban, so their cunt arsenal will be a bit light.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 19, 2017, 06:44:53 AM
Reply #8

TheTone

Reckon she'd like that the saucy little minx

April 19, 2017, 02:12:35 PM
Reply #9

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I couldn't give the slightest shadow of a fuck about the Golden Boot.

April 19, 2017, 02:25:50 PM
Reply #10

TSGun

Why do people hate West Ham?

Think this will result in a good away win, may not be pretty but a win nonetheless.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 02:27:32 PM by TSGun »

April 19, 2017, 03:23:57 PM
Reply #11

Macca77

Why do people hate West Ham?

Think this will result in a good away win, may not be pretty but a win nonetheless.

It all boils down to the arrogance of their owners, my dislike started when they started spouting shite

April 19, 2017, 03:46:32 PM
Reply #12

TSGun

It all boils down to the arrogance of their owners, my dislike started when they started spouting shite
Well, yes, I can agree, diarrhea isn't pleasant for anyone involved.

April 19, 2017, 04:07:45 PM
Reply #13

BlueNoseMike

Starting 11 picks itself now, would lie to see Lookman get at least 20 minutes to run at their tired defenders on a big pitch. Can see Schneiderlin spraying it around everywhere.

Will be a tight game but can see us adding a second late on to kill the game. 2 - 0

April 19, 2017, 04:43:18 PM
Reply #14

ally2

I dislike west ham because they have this cult thing about them. But it's a shit cult which makes it so ridiculous. Add to that their wining cockney fans and horrid owners, then place in the centre of a pre heated oven set to 180 degrees and you have yourself a recipe for quite a horrible club.