November 24, 2017, 12:44:04 AM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton Saturday 22nd, 3pm  (Read 11024 times)

April 20, 2017, 02:21:22 AM
Reply #30

American Evertonian

I couldn't give the slightest shadow of a fuck about the Golden Boot.

Why not? Looks good for club and raises the price of Lukaku.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 20, 2017, 02:24:01 AM
Reply #31

American Evertonian

John Terry came through their academy.

Say no more.

Now this is a reason I can't get behind. Just in a different way than he did to Bridge's bird

April 20, 2017, 02:35:02 AM
Reply #32

Major Clanger

What is this big pitch nonsense?
Grounds are all pretty much standard. it might change by a few yards here or there. Biggest load of nonsense I have ever heard

It's just an old habit, pitch sizes used to vary massively in the Premier League up until about 5 years ago. But those days are gone.

In fact the current rules say it must be exactly 105x68 m except if the stadium isn't big enough to fit it in.

Chelsea, Crystal Palace and Liverpool thus have slightly shorter pitches, but the shortest are Goodison and Spurs with 100m. All the rest are exactly the regulation size.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:36:27 AM by Major Clanger »
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

April 20, 2017, 02:39:15 AM
Reply #33

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Karen slag-tory Brady
I have to return some videotapes.

April 20, 2017, 02:44:04 AM
Reply #34

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Biggest thing for me this weekend is looking at their stadium and seeing if it's as bad a venue for football as they say it is. If so a lot of time next week sending begging tweets to Dan Meis!
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

April 20, 2017, 04:34:59 AM
Reply #35

BlueNoseMike

What is this big pitch nonsense?
Grounds are all pretty much standard. it might change by a few yards here or there. Biggest load of nonsense I have ever heard

Seriously the biggest load of nonsense you've ever heard? Ok

Yeah maybe it is a bit silly, probably looks a bit bigger because of the positioning of the camera.Think there is about 300 square metres of space difference so probably not that much you're right. But the biggest load of nonsense? Behave

April 20, 2017, 04:46:11 AM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would like to stroll past them and clearly underline the absolute gulf in class between the two sides.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 20, 2017, 04:50:32 AM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously the biggest load of nonsense you've ever heard? Ok

Yeah maybe it is a bit silly, probably looks a bit bigger because of the positioning of the camera.Think there is about 300 square metres of space difference so probably not that much you're right. But the biggest load of nonsense? Behave

Nothing like a bit of hyperbole. Was trying to show ou how silly it sounds when you talk about the wide open spaces of the Olympic stadium.  :thumbsup:
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 20, 2017, 05:05:24 AM
Reply #38

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Would love to smash Karen Brady.

April 20, 2017, 05:07:39 AM
Reply #39

Bluebridge

Would love to smash Karen Brady.
In the face, or in a sexual way?

April 20, 2017, 05:13:51 AM
Reply #40

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

April 20, 2017, 05:15:06 AM
Reply #41

ally2

April 20, 2017, 06:55:53 AM
Reply #42

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Donald Trump likes this.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

April 20, 2017, 09:10:32 AM
Reply #43

American Evertonian

Can someone explain to me why they put the word "London" on their badge? Are there imposter West Ham clubs out there I'm unaware of?

April 20, 2017, 10:14:40 AM
Reply #44

Jamokachi

To capitalise on the fact they're in London, and play at the London Stadium. They want to be seen as the club people associate with the capital.