September 22, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

Author Topic: Henry Onyekuru  (Read 36145 times)

May 16, 2017, 01:23:17 AM
Read 36145 times

D15TIN

With regard to Traore, I'd take him as a squad player, purely because of pace and potential to improve. He's still clearly playing a different game to most of his team mates, and hardly ever gets his head up, plays a good pass or demonstrates awareness.

But actually considering he's a Barca academy player who went to a sinking Villa team and looked lost. I thought he looked much improved this season for Boro, by comparison. He's still largely ineffective and wasteful, but he's still only 21 and while he is a fair bit of a kick and run merchant, he has decent control and touch and lots of strength for a speed merchant.

There's a hell of a lot of potential, if someone can workout how to make him effective to even a decent standard in some of basics.
Might aswell just keep Deulofeu than bring him in (id keep him anyway)

June 27, 2017, 10:12:50 PM
Reply #1

D15TIN

Would rather be spending money on players who can actually play for us tbh, seeing as we have next to no options up top, reserving judgement on this at present...
Would never have signed Stones or Holgate etc if we just did that, might aswell save ourselves 10-20million in 12 months and sign him now, think Anderlecht might be in the CL next season, which will be invaluable experience for him.

October 10, 2017, 09:44:47 PM
Reply #2

D15TIN

Genuine question... Why?

To date he's shown nothing whatsoever worth being devastated over if he left.

He's a good prospect that is yet to prove anything. Nothing more, nothing less.
Spurs & Arsenal thought to be interested like, think it's quite clear he has potential and PACE which were absolutely crying out for. Joke of a decision if he leaves.

What annoys me about koeman is he has one quiet game and is thrown out of the team for weeks, Williams/gana/schneiderlin/martina can play how they like and be played constantly

July 09, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
Reply #3

D15TIN

Galatasaray in talks with Onyekuru for a season long loan deal, their official account have tweeted that