November 22, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

Author Topic: Swansea v Everton  (Read 7913 times)

May 04, 2017, 02:43:52 AM
Read 7913 times

blob

saturday.

should be able to sort these out...even on their own ground.

[btw, live on bt sport :)]

(feel free to dump this post if silas or shogs come up with their usual excellent preambles... :) )
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 04:38:38 AM by blob »

May 04, 2017, 03:16:41 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Don't care
Holgate Jags Williams Baines
Gana Barry Davies
Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 04, 2017, 03:44:13 AM
Reply #2

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
               Whoever
Holgate Jags Williams Baines
         Gana Scheiderlin
   Davies               Mirallas
           Barkley
                  Lukaku

Thinking this one will be very tough.
I have to return some videotapes.

May 04, 2017, 04:29:15 AM
Reply #3

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Robles
Kenny Jags Williams Baines
Gueye Schneiderln
Lookman Barkley Davies
Lukaku

May 04, 2017, 04:32:52 AM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Hewelt
Kenny Holgate Jagielka Baines
Schneiderlin
Walsh gueye
Davies Barkley
Sambou

Simply simply lovely

May 04, 2017, 06:10:54 AM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

Hell, if you want to give Kenny a run in the XI, let's have some real fun and put Jags in at keeper!  Imagine if he kept a clean sheet...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 04, 2017, 07:08:20 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

This'll be a tough game.

They're scrapping for their lives and have been much better under Clement, added to the fact we don't really have anything to play for.

Can see a disappointing performance, and result unfortunately. 

May 04, 2017, 12:51:50 PM
Reply #7

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Need to win this one.  Most important game of the season.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 04, 2017, 01:36:26 PM
Reply #8

Robioto

They desperately need to win, we have looked like we have accepted 7th and are on our holidays in the past 2 matches....

I think we may lose this one.

May 04, 2017, 02:27:00 PM
Reply #9

indiantoffee1975

They desperately need to win, we have looked like we have accepted 7th and are on our holidays in the past 2 matches....

I think we may lose this one.

Agreed.  We were poor against West Ham and although we showed some resistance against Chelsea and competed with them for an hour, there wasn't any determination to get back into the game once they scored.

We'll scrape a win against Watford and that might just be it for the season.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:31:21 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

May 04, 2017, 02:41:09 PM
Reply #10

Shogun

Administrator
From what I've seen, all these do is hope Sigurdsson comes up with something special and lump crosses in the box to Llorente.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 04, 2017, 02:46:50 PM
Reply #11

Rhys

saturday.

should be able to sort these out...even on their own ground.

I think this is one of the problems about where we are at and the level we are and why we won't finish near the top 4 and in my opinion at least 6 points off 6th.

We've only won 4 games away all season, so while on paper we are 7th and they are 18th we can't say with confidence we will go and beat anyone away especially not someone who are desperate for wins and fighting to stay up. If we compare to the teams above us Chelsea have won 12, Spurs 7, Liverpool 9, city 11, United 10 and arsenal have won 7.

Whereas we've won as many away games as West Ham, less than Southampton and palace. Our home form is CL level but our away form is 9th in the league and too many performances away have been poor.

I think it will be a draw but for next year we need to work on controlling games away a lot better than we have this season.

May 04, 2017, 02:48:12 PM
Reply #12

Macca77

Tough game this, scrappy 0-1 will do nicely

May 04, 2017, 04:45:47 PM
Reply #13

BlueNoseMike

I think this is one of the problems about where we are at and the level we are and why we won't finish near the top 4 and in my opinion at least 6 points off 6th.

We've only won 4 games away all season, so while on paper we are 7th and they are 18th we can't say with confidence we will go and beat anyone away especially not someone who are desperate for wins and fighting to stay up. If we compare to the teams above us Chelsea have won 12, Spurs 7, Liverpool 9, city 11, United 10 and arsenal have won 7.

Whereas we've won as many away games as West Ham, less than Southampton and palace. Our home form is CL level but our away form is 9th in the league and too many performances away have been poor.

I think it will be a draw but for next year we need to work on controlling games away a lot better than we have this season.

100% this, the 3rd best home record and an away record worse than the one we had under Martinez. Dropped points at Boro, Burnley, Bournemouth plus whoever else (Watford) is definitely an area we need to improve on (plus getting it right against the big boys away from home would be a nice bonus).

I'm hoping that 2 new CBs and a creative player can be the difference here, as well as a more assured keeper. Anymore sigings on top is a bonus.

Anyway, I think we'll struggle in this game as we have all season away, we've won away once in 2017

May 04, 2017, 05:48:51 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I wonder if Lukaku will ever score for us again?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney