November 20, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

Author Topic: Swansea v Everton  (Read 7828 times)

May 06, 2017, 10:57:21 PM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Sometimes I look at our team and think it's potentially brilliant but sometimes I look at it and think, "fuck me that's average". Today it looks like that.

May 06, 2017, 10:58:54 PM
Reply #46

Shogun

Administrator
Sometimes I look at our team and think it's potentially brilliant but sometimes I look at it and think, "fuck me that's average". Today it looks like that.

There's a number of players there that wouldn't get in Swansea's side.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 06, 2017, 11:01:43 PM
Reply #47

ally2

Just seen it mentioned on twitter about the Barkley contract situation.

I imagine that is probably more reason for his omission.

Yes could be. Why play him if he's leaving? I tried to raise this point last week but it didn't go down very well.

May 06, 2017, 11:02:08 PM
Reply #48

School of Science

That's not exactly true though is it. He's been more hardline with some players but as per every manager let's some players get away with things others don't

Agree if that was the case, play shite and your out, then Rom and Stek would be sat on the bench next to Ross after l sat week. Me thinks this has more to do with his contract not being signed myself.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 06, 2017, 11:02:43 PM
Reply #49

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen it mentioned on twitter about the Barkley contract situation.

I imagine that is probably more reason for his omission.

that he isnt signing it??
I have to return some videotapes.

May 06, 2017, 11:03:10 PM
Reply #50

blob

not brimful of confidence on here then...

i still think we'll win...easily :)

May 06, 2017, 11:03:20 PM
Reply #51

Shogun

Administrator
that he isnt signing it??

Stalling isn't he?

Starting to think he's going now to be honest.

May 06, 2017, 11:04:47 PM
Reply #52

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Think this is a proper looking team compared to last week. Especially in terms of midfield. Ronko should have played Barry last week too instead of Barkley in that role.

Still not sold on DCL though, would rather see Lookman again.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 06, 2017, 11:05:20 PM
Reply #53

cantoffee

Would like to win and help send Swansea down and keep Hull up on the off chance it means Hull buy Niasse and it makes it easier for us to buy Sigurdsson. Would also take Llorente as a backup.

May 06, 2017, 11:06:04 PM
Reply #54

Shogun

Administrator
Lookman is definitely an exciting player but I can't be the only one who thinks he's looked unready when he's played for us?

May 06, 2017, 11:06:15 PM
Reply #55

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Stalling isn't he?

Starting to think he's going now to be honest.

Will defo cry if he leaves
I have to return some videotapes.

May 06, 2017, 11:06:22 PM
Reply #56

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Agree if that was the case, play shite and your out, then Rom and Stek would be sat on the bench next to Ross after l sat week. Me thinks this has more to do with his contract not being signed myself.

Bit harder to do that when we've no replacement striker, and the other keeper is only on the bench for being shit 2 games ago.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 06, 2017, 11:07:33 PM
Reply #57

ally2

Gueye did play further forward in his early days if I remember at Lille. He's better with the ball thank most give him credit for. Love the old Dutch 4-3-3 though!

May 06, 2017, 11:08:33 PM
Reply #58

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman is definitely an exciting player but I can't be the only one who thinks he's looked unready when he's played for us?

No moreso than Calvert Lewin surely though? Aside from Barkley and Lukaku though none of our front players have been very good for a decent spell. That's a concern come summer

May 06, 2017, 11:09:04 PM
Reply #59

toffee_scot

The team is a bit...meh!

With Hull dropping major points, Swansea will be absolutely fighting for their lives.