November 20, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

Poll

Will Rom leave this off season?

Author Topic: Will Lukaku actually leave this off season?  (Read 2246 times)

July 03, 2017, 02:56:33 PM
Reply #45

kiwiblue65

I hope he goes. I think we will be better without him.

deCoubertin

July 03, 2017, 03:10:38 PM
Reply #46

john e

Don't give a shit about him, he's shown no respect to us or the club  >:( so fuck him and move on to better things for us  :thumbsup:

July 03, 2017, 05:07:23 PM
Reply #47

Waltzer

No player is loyal, hes just more vocal than others. The fact is without him our chances of top 4 diminish loads. He is our most important player so we should be doing everything to convince him to stay.
I just hope some of our recent transfer activity is enough to convince him that were going places and makes him stick around, at least for 1 more year.

July 03, 2017, 10:53:47 PM
Reply #48

gizzblue

No player is loyal you say ....Baines ,Coleman  would both bag to differ ...both courted by alleged bigger clubs both stayed loyal ....and imho playing a team game, in stead of lumping it up to lukaku and his bouncy castle first touch ,should ensure we are a bigger threat going forward ....if he had more about him the 12 games against the top six would have been more fruitful for us ....i look forward to us moving on without him as a  team and not a one big ego man band.

July 03, 2017, 10:57:40 PM
Reply #49

Robioto

What annoys me is that he could have gone quietly. But instead of remembering Lukaku as a great goalscorer who gave his all for the club, I will remember him as a great player who was a bit of a loudmouth dick and didn't always give Everton everything he had or have full respect for the fans.

If he aspires to be one of the best in the world I think this attitude alone means he may not have his head in the right place to do so.

I know football has changed but that doesn't mean players shouldn't respect thier employers.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:34:37 PM by Robioto »

July 03, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Reply #50

Lxxx

I'm sure the eventual fee will be 'Undisclosed - rumoured to be around £Xm' . Helps Roman to save face after admitting an expensive mistake.

July 03, 2017, 11:02:09 PM
Reply #51

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He isn't going. We genuine too 4 contenders now people
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...