November 25, 2017, 05:39:14 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 88403 times)

June 23, 2017, 12:05:58 AM
Reply #1020

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Twitter rumour that hes signing a 4 year deal, however has a 'break' clause after 1 year to go to atletico or something along those lines, sounds a bit similar to the deulofeu deal, basically a loan deal hmm

Didn't mean to like that, just wanted to have link to this tweet that you have seen.

deCoubertin

June 23, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
Reply #1021

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The echo are smashing the tits out of this and the lads not even been announced

Simply simply lovely

June 23, 2017, 12:07:02 AM
Reply #1022

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I thought it was something deep and meaningful like ". When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

It was deep and meaningful.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 23, 2017, 12:08:44 AM
Reply #1023

D15TIN

Can't see Ronnie agreeing to a 1 year clause myself. Just get the fucker signed and the spirit of Alan Ball do the rest.
Wont be koeman agreeing to that though, maybe he wouldnt sign otherwise, could be total bollocks that- id be shocked if there isnt a clause in that contract though

June 23, 2017, 12:09:50 AM
Reply #1024

D15TIN

Didn't mean to like that, just wanted to have link to this tweet that you have seen.
tweet is from @pbsportwriter - paul brown, who quotes a malaga radio station I think

June 23, 2017, 12:10:07 AM
Reply #1025

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I suppose release clauses are fairly common these days. I wonder if it will be Atletico specific or just a standard fee, say 30mil and he can go. Either way I'm sure it would mean that we would make a good profit on him

Could be a reason for the hold up in the transfer. These days if someone wants to leave they pretty much get their wish eventually anyway
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 23, 2017, 12:12:04 AM
Reply #1026

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I don't really care, if he's boss for a season and moves on so be it. Not like we are short of promising young players

June 23, 2017, 12:14:16 AM
Reply #1027

Bluedylan

Evertonians - any good news on twitter and it's utter nonsense, any slightly bad news and it must be gospel.

Change the mindset, lads.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 23, 2017, 12:16:01 AM
Reply #1028

D15TIN

I don't really care, if he's boss for a season and moves on so be it. Not like we are short of promising young players
This is it, if he scores 15-20 for us gets us top 4/6 off a 5mill transfer, then we sell for 30million its good business

June 23, 2017, 12:16:13 AM
Reply #1029

Tinga

Evertonians - any good news on twitter and it's utter nonsense, any slightly bad news and it must be gospel.

Change the mindset, lads.

I kind of enjoy being a pessimist, hard to get truly disappointed then.

June 23, 2017, 12:22:13 AM
Reply #1030

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I dont get the negativity.  Even if the clause is true, and even if it was so low we only got what we paid for him then having him for a year is still better that not having him at all.  You could say that a bad deal is better than no deal......

Hed just be a better freer replacement for Valencia.

And remember last time we did all the loans, it wasnt exactly a bad season.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

June 23, 2017, 12:24:24 AM
Reply #1031

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
He might even have a good season and we do too and he decides he'd like to stay

June 23, 2017, 12:33:57 AM
Reply #1032

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
As long as the break clause isn't Jan I couldn't give a shit. We'll be a better proposition when we've won the Europa league FA cup double.

Plus half of you will be calling him a fraud by then anyway!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:00:33 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 23, 2017, 12:38:39 AM
Reply #1033

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Being kranks over a clause that we dont know is true for a player that we haven't signed yet and the majority of us have only seen vids on YouTube

Standard

Simply simply lovely

June 23, 2017, 12:44:56 AM
Reply #1034

sam of the south

I'm just really possessive about Everton players.

I hate the bittersweet feeling of them being great but then that increasing the likelihood of them leaving.

Anyway, wouldn't be surprised if a clause was the hold-up, would be made up if it's just a straight-up five year deal, though.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them