November 22, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 87946 times)

June 23, 2017, 12:51:25 AM
Reply #1035

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
IF there is a clause, then you can't blame him, it's worked well for him in the past.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

deCoubertin

June 23, 2017, 12:56:48 AM
Reply #1036

sam of the south

IF there is a clause, then you can't blame him, it's worked well for him in the past.

Absolutely.

You can't blame a Spaniard for coveting a move to Atletico over Everton, either 😁

Anyway, it could all be conjecture of course.

He could be off to Dortmund 😊
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 23, 2017, 12:58:42 AM
Reply #1037

bigmanbob

There's no chance we'd be stupid to spend all this effort and time getting a player then saying he can go after a year, not having that at all

June 23, 2017, 01:03:17 AM
Reply #1038

ally2

If he went to Spain, no one could match his wages with us except the big two

June 23, 2017, 01:04:43 AM
Reply #1039

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Atletico have to let us know of their interest by December 25th. It's called the Santa Clause.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 23, 2017, 01:06:16 AM
Reply #1040

hannu

Apparently Atletico have to let us know of their interest by December 25th. It's called the Santa Clause.

oh god no, its like being in a forum with my dad

June 23, 2017, 01:12:30 AM
Reply #1041

KoemansNumberTens

There's no chance we'd be stupid to spend all this effort and time getting a player then saying he can go after a year, not having that at all

Don't know 5 million now 15 million clause and a year of a good player. We'd be stupid not to if it was needed to get him to sign.

June 23, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
Reply #1042

Toddacelli

Sandro only wants the best deal for his career - you can't blame him for looking out for hiss elf

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 23, 2017, 01:24:38 AM
Reply #1043

hannu

Sandro only wants the best deal for his career - you can't blame him for looking out for hiss elf

jokes are lost on some people

June 23, 2017, 01:39:36 AM
Reply #1044

Paddockoldie

Don't know 5 million now 15 million clause and a year of a good player. We'd be stupid not to if it was needed to get him to sign.

Yeah sure it makes sense money wise,  but if we're trying to build and move up we shouldn't make choices like that (if true). It's like signing a player to help you stay up but then you let him go once the jobs done... that shouldn't be out way now we have investment imo

June 23, 2017, 01:42:57 AM
Reply #1045

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah sure it makes sense money wise,  but if we're trying to build and move up we shouldn't make choices like that (if true). It's like signing a player to help you stay up but then you let him go once the jobs done... that shouldn't be out way now we have investment imo

It's far from ideal but it's like a loan only they are paying us. Also even if there was a clause he might still decide to stay. Just puts him in a great negotiating position

We can't compete with the top teams regardless if we can match them financially. Maybe this is the way we get them through the door. Come here you'll play and we'll not stand in your way (at a price) again not ideal but better than missing out

June 23, 2017, 02:05:04 AM
Reply #1046

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair it's like a microcosm of what the second tier do.

Nobody goes to atletico to stay forever, same with Dortmund, PSG, Monaco, Liverpool.

Play for a few years, level up your reputation and move on to an even bigger boy.

We're just a level or two behind them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 23, 2017, 02:16:01 AM
Reply #1047

Optimistic Blue

Don't like him lids
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

June 23, 2017, 02:29:46 AM
Reply #1048

Thornton_19

This clause obviously doesn't exist, Madrid were buying him as they expected to sell Greizmann. He has now signed a New deal and isnt leaving.
Plus we wouldnt accept that sort of clause in a contract anyway. We would move onto another target.

June 23, 2017, 02:32:25 AM
Reply #1049

Tony Clifton

Hearing we sent the Chinese mafia to finalise the deal.  Made him an offer he couldn't understand.  He nodded, shook hands, his family are now missing.  No deal.  Everton that?