November 23, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 88058 times)

June 23, 2017, 02:41:06 AM
Reply #1050

Bluedylan

Just hearing from an unnamed source that our fanbase is full of febrile cranks who fill silence and vacuums with nonsense and then spend ages debating the validity of the completely fabricated nonsense.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

deCoubertin

June 23, 2017, 02:45:57 AM
Reply #1051

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Just hearing from an unnamed source that our fanbase is full of febrile cranks who fill silence and vacuums with nonsense and then spend ages debating the validity of the completely fabricated nonsense.

And this is the level headed forum. I'm gutted to be missing the fine on GOT for the last week
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 23, 2017, 02:50:33 AM
Reply #1052

Toddacelli

You have to have a Cool for the use of the word 'febrile'. Never heard that one before - but I like it!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 23, 2017, 02:52:54 AM
Reply #1053

Tony Clifton

Bullshit!

June 23, 2017, 02:55:34 AM
Reply #1054

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

I'm not into this posters body language to be frank. From the way this was typed you can clearly tell he is haughty and indifferent about Everton and good honest working class scouse evertonians.

Mods, you must ban this man.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 23, 2017, 02:55:58 AM
Reply #1055

MmmBlueRamirez

Says Jimmy Cranky over there....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 23, 2017, 03:28:59 AM
Reply #1056

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3861895/everton-transfer-news-sandro-ramirez-malaga/

The hotshot travelled to Merseyside prior to the tournament and passed it with flying colours.

And having already agreed personal terms, Everton have now moved to seal the deal.

After haggling over the fee, they have now agreed to match the figure in his release clause to land the starlet.

lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

June 23, 2017, 03:34:54 AM
Reply #1057

KoemansNumberTens

This clause obviously doesn't exist, Madrid were buying him as they expected to sell Greizmann. He has now signed a New deal and isnt leaving.
Plus we wouldnt accept that sort of clause in a contract anyway. We would move onto another target.

The new contract greizmann signed still has the same buyout. He'll be gone next summer

June 23, 2017, 03:36:46 AM
Reply #1058

KoemansNumberTens

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3861895/everton-transfer-news-sandro-ramirez-malaga/

The hotshot travelled to Merseyside prior to the tournament and passed it with flying colours.

And having already agreed personal terms, Everton have now moved to seal the deal.

After haggling over the fee, they have now agreed to match the figure in his release clause to land the starlet.

Can you imagine anyone arguing over the fee. They'd want 20m plus for him without the clause. They'd hardly take 4.5 instead of the 5.2 they have to accept

June 23, 2017, 03:48:34 AM
Reply #1059

ally2

This 'crank' bashing is really boring. We were told nearly a week ago by Paul Joyce that it was done. Then this morning we were told that it was done but it still isn't done is it?  I think it will happen but it's not that unreasonable that people's arses are twitching.

June 23, 2017, 03:58:36 AM
Reply #1060

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
That's why we love forums.
Those who understand need no explanation, those who don't,  don't matter as someone once said
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 23, 2017, 04:06:41 AM
Reply #1061

dunkster

Clause or no clause, I read that the delegation met him Wednesday and contract was signed then with imminent announcement Thursday.  Now suddenly it has/hasn't been signed.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 23, 2017, 04:16:57 AM
Reply #1062

hannu

has he signed yet?

June 23, 2017, 04:19:42 AM
Reply #1063

Juanito

Can we make a deal? No Sun newspaper articles allowed?

June 23, 2017, 04:23:56 AM
Reply #1064

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
has he signed yet?

Ye, about a week ago.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"