September 23, 2019, 02:28:52 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 142765 times)

July 02, 2017, 11:32:48 PM
Reply #1620

D_murph0278

Been told Sandro was getting a private helicopter to finch farm a couple of hours back, but ran and jumped to high five 'cheesy' secretary David Harrison and got his head chopped off in the blades.
That deal now hangs in the balance.
Keane has had a last minute offer from Associaceo Chapecoense and felt sorry for the team's survivors that he's agreed a 5 year deal and bought his own contract out. That deal is now off.....
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

July 02, 2017, 11:34:56 PM
Reply #1621

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Been told Sandro was getting a private helicopter to finch farm a couple of hours back, but ran and jumped to high five 'cheesy' secretary David Harrison and got his head chopped off in the blades.
Keane has had a last minute offer from Associaceo Chapecoense and felt sorry for the team's survivors that he's agreed a 5 year deal and bought his own contract out. That deal is now off.....

Exactly as I suspected would happen !
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 11:36:13 PM by Escla »

July 02, 2017, 11:40:42 PM
Reply #1622

sam of the south

Been told its all done, will be announced tomorrow, Keane nearly done

Good source, Macca?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 02, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
Reply #1623

Toddacelli

Not taking anything from anyone who doesn't give Finch Farm capital letters

#JustSayin

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 02, 2017, 11:47:30 PM
Reply #1624

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Good source, Macca?

There are only three  sources that I would take any notice of, the player, Koeman and the Toffee Lady.

July 02, 2017, 11:48:13 PM
Reply #1625

Ross

#JustSayin

USM Finch Farm.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 02, 2017, 11:48:41 PM
Reply #1626

D_murph0278

#JustSayin

USM Finch Farm I'll have you know.
I'd bloody love him to join forces with his mate Moshiri.
He'd probably buy Anfield and use it for his offices!
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

July 02, 2017, 11:48:58 PM
Reply #1627

Cozzie

Double revealing of Keane and Sandro tomorrow.

July 02, 2017, 11:49:27 PM
Reply #1628

Macca77

Good source, Macca?

No reason to doubt him, been at a footy tournament most of the day, fella is a local journo, said the Malaga board are livid about the release clause, they value him at 20 million so heads will roll for this

July 02, 2017, 11:54:34 PM
Reply #1629

KoemansNumberTens

No reason to doubt him, been at a footy tournament most of the day, fella is a local journo, said the Malaga board are livid about the release clause, they value him at 20 million so heads will roll for this

Really don't understand how they can be angry. They knew what they were signing and the release clause meant he was not only on a free but apparently paid an absolute pittance (by football standards) read he was on 5k a week

July 03, 2017, 12:03:28 AM
Reply #1630

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Really don't understand how they can be angry. They knew what they were signing and the release clause meant he was not only on a free but apparently paid an absolute pittance (by football standards) read he was on 5k a week

That's how it works. Give the player a bumper contract, release clause will be high, employ him on the cheap, and he'll dictate the release clause. (Which I think is mandatory in Spain.)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

July 03, 2017, 12:05:38 AM
Reply #1631

KoemansNumberTens

That's how it works. Give the player a bumper contract, release clause will be high, employ him on the cheap, and he'll dictate the release clause. (Which I think is mandatory in Spain.)

Exactly so what they angry about. He'd have to have been utter shite not to be worth 5 million after a year of playing top flight football

July 03, 2017, 12:12:17 AM
Reply #1632

Macca77

They're angry because the release clause was added without the knowledge of the top brass, so theres a lot of internal stuff going on in the boardroom

July 03, 2017, 12:41:33 AM
Reply #1633

Ross

They're angry because the release clause was added without the knowledge of the top brass, so theres a lot of internal stuff going on in the boardroom

How could they not know? A release clause is mandatory in Spanish football contracts isn't it?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 03, 2017, 01:10:54 AM
Reply #1634

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like Obamacare. It was signed and nobody read it lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama