November 16, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 125201 times)

July 03, 2017, 04:44:32 PM
Reply #1710

blue slug

On his twitter account. Some nomark has had a go at him because he's congratulated us on signing Sandro. The pleb has said something like "Spending £5m on a player and you think you are back in the big leagues" and put a load of laughing emojis. Kev's reply "How many milllions have you lot spent to win NOWT?"

I have massive love for super kev, he was a shining light in an age of darkness

July 03, 2017, 04:45:42 PM
Reply #1711

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Got a funny feeling that there will be no Sandro or Keane announcement today 😂
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 03, 2017, 04:58:10 PM
Reply #1712

Lazarou

Got a funny feeling that there will be no Sandro or Keane announcement today 😂

Yeah I agree, I have gone to half mast rather than fully erect. I reckon Sandro, Keane & Rooney all at the same time at some point this week.

What a statement that would be.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

July 03, 2017, 06:24:58 PM
Reply #1713

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Read something that it won't be announced until the funds are in Malaga's account.

ffs hurry up and process the payment Paypal.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 03, 2017, 06:38:50 PM
Reply #1714

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Read something that it won't be announced until the funds are in Malaga's account.

ffs hurry up and process the payment Paypal.

Kenwrights frantically trying to remember his password.

July 03, 2017, 06:39:43 PM
Reply #1715

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Where's the Arteta money bill !

July 03, 2017, 06:41:09 PM
Reply #1716

Bally

Administrator
Looking like this could all be sorted this afternoon
It's the roll I way

July 03, 2017, 06:47:05 PM
Reply #1717

MmmblueBernard

Looking like this could all be sorted this afternoon

Hope so. I assume its just finalising the financials with Malaga and spanish FA. i.e no contracts to sign so Sandro wont actually be over.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 03, 2017, 06:48:42 PM
Reply #1718

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Kenwrights frantically trying to remember his password.

His eyesight's not what it used to be. He can't find the 'forgot password' link.

Or what will most likely happen, there will be on going negotiations over who pays the Paypal fees, buyer or seller.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 03, 2017, 07:03:43 PM
Reply #1719

Dr. Sponge

Number 9 shirt Sky Sports are saying.

July 03, 2017, 07:06:52 PM
Reply #1720

Lxxx

When do we play in that little cow pasture in Austria again?  That was the highlight of last summer, no doubt.

If ever anything screamed of the old mentality of the club it was that. We've hopefully moved along a little since then.

July 03, 2017, 07:16:00 PM
Reply #1721

Toddacelli

If ever anything screamed of the old mentality of the club it was that. We've hopefully moved along a little since then.

Dunno - I liked the idea of getting the lads way from most of the media bubble and having a quiet period where they can focus and come together as a unit.

What's better - a full-on media circus round China, USA and Italy or a quiet, extended programme in one secluded location?

I think we all know how this ends...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 03, 2017, 07:16:39 PM
Reply #1722

Trowel

Sandro is now following Koeman on Twitter.

The 21st Century eh.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 03, 2017, 07:19:48 PM
Reply #1723

plumber

That must be some sort of world record. How many times this deal was done before it's actually done?

July 03, 2017, 07:46:44 PM
Reply #1724

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That must be some sort of world record. How many times this deal was done before it's actually done?

I don't know, but I bet his agent is loving it.