November 23, 2017, 07:19:17 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 88060 times)

June 22, 2017, 06:57:18 PM
Reply #975

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
As much as it is the red Echo, it seems Kirkbride does still occasionally get a bit of information.

This is a brilliant signing, by any criteria. Even if he fails miserably, he'd be worth more than double what we paid. If he scores 10 by Christmas he'll be worth 30m+. And that's just the financial strength of the deal.

Hopefully, looking at the playing side, we've acquired a very exciting player who is capable of scoring goals at the top level now, with room for development, and someone who can play a number of forward positions.

Even the RS knobheads are acknowledging that this is 'an annoyingly good signing'.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/22/everton-are-about-to-sign-sandro-ramirez-and-he-could-have-been/page/1/

And so do many others !

deCoubertin

June 22, 2017, 07:02:59 PM
Reply #976

Lxxx

June 22, 2017, 07:03:20 PM
Reply #977

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

June 22, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
Reply #978

blob

June 22, 2017, 07:06:39 PM
Reply #979

MmmBlueRamirez

Only thing I worry about is him adapting to the country.

The Spanish are very hit and miss when it comes to that

Let's hope he's the next best little Spaniard we know then.

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 22, 2017, 07:08:53 PM
Reply #980

MmmBlueRamirez

What a bizarre piece that is

I'm assuming that any old chump can write for Hitc?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 22, 2017, 07:10:17 PM
Reply #981

Evertonian in NC

As much as it is the red Echo, it seems Kirkbride does still occasionally get a bit of information.

This is a brilliant signing, by any criteria. Even if he fails miserably, he'd be worth more than double what we paid. If he scores 10 by Christmas he'll be worth 30m+. And that's just the financial strength of the deal.

Hopefully, looking at the playing side, we've acquired a very exciting player who is capable of scoring goals at the top level now, with room for development, and someone who can play a number of forward positions.

Even the RS knobheads are acknowledging that this is 'an annoyingly good signing'.

Yes, exactly.  We needed a "shiny object" to be excited about, and he definitely fits the bill.  Very, very high ceiling.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 22, 2017, 07:11:10 PM
Reply #982

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
It was reported in the local paper in Malaga before we were interested that Spurs had been tracking him.

June 22, 2017, 07:13:31 PM
Reply #983

Bluedylan

It was reported in the local paper in Malaga before we were interested that Spurs had been tracking him.

Yeah, one of my best mates is a Spurs fan and he said they've been linked for 6 months or so. He's pretty gutted they've missed out.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 22, 2017, 07:14:52 PM
Reply #984

Evertonian in NC

Sandro along that attacking front line just wouldn't be fair...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 22, 2017, 07:15:08 PM
Reply #985

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 22, 2017, 07:16:54 PM
Reply #986

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm assuming that any old chump can write for Hitc?
Yeah but its like me writing an article saying that Player X could have done a job for Everton, only he wont cos he is going to Spurs instead. What would be the point

Simply simply lovely

June 22, 2017, 07:22:08 PM
Reply #987

schleffera

Tell me when will you be mine
Tell me Sandro Sandro Sandro
We can share a love devine
Please don't make me wait again

June 22, 2017, 07:25:43 PM
Reply #988

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hmmm
(Hopefully bollocks)

https://ninetyminutesonline.com/dortmund-interest-puts-everton-deal-doubt-toffees-fans-will-worried/

There was an article written the other day by someone with a list of players the writer felt Dortmand should consider. I bet this article has picked up on that and turned it into something it's not.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

June 22, 2017, 07:42:31 PM
Reply #989

Lxxx

Hmmm
(Hopefully bollocks)

https://ninetyminutesonline.com/dortmund-interest-puts-everton-deal-doubt-toffees-fans-will-worried/

Until the Aubeyamang situation is resolved of whether he wants to stay or go I doubt they'll move on anyone. Contract Dave is getting a lapdance in Krakow as we speak waiting for the green light to move in with his pen.