October 17, 2019, 04:35:25 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 143889 times)

June 19, 2017, 09:07:19 PM
Reply #15

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think the gun might have been jumped the other day. Medical and fee was never going to be a problem

Personal terms were and I get the feeling they've not been agreed

Whether that be release clause or him not being totally convinced of it I'm not sure

Hope we get it sorted asap
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 21, 2017, 03:13:56 AM
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Oh fuck that's the last thing we needed!

There's well gonna be an article tomorrow about another side hijacking Everton's Sandro deal
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 21, 2017, 03:25:27 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Permission to get excited about Sandro please?

Not until personal terms are agreed I'm afraid!

June 21, 2017, 04:45:04 AM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fucks sake.

That goal means he's going to be more expensive now

A bidding war will almost certainly break out now, as is common practice when a release clause is involved

Knowing how football works as well we will try and get a player involved in the deal as part of a swap with Malaga

June 21, 2017, 05:28:18 AM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What did you do to get 7 lad? Murder's about 5 these days.

I'm fairly sure that we don't actually want to know!

June 21, 2017, 06:50:19 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm gutted that we're probably not gonna sign him now as he looks like a great talent and it was a bargain price

Definitely no I told you so's from me, just a lesson for us in future to take what ITK's say with a pinch of salt. Fee and medical was sorted but that was never gonna be a problem

Personal terms was where the problem was gonna be. Not that we couldn't pay him what he wanted but just that we couldn't sell the move to him I reckon, especially once he had heard of Atleticos interest

Really hope I'm wrong and we do sign him but I heavily doubt we will now

June 22, 2017, 02:05:23 PM
Reply #21

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Well at least it says it should be announced today so we can either rejoice in the signing, or fume at the red echo

Or both!

Would be buzzing if we pull this signing off

June 23, 2017, 12:10:07 AM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I suppose release clauses are fairly common these days. I wonder if it will be Atletico specific or just a standard fee, say 30mil and he can go. Either way I'm sure it would mean that we would make a good profit on him

Could be a reason for the hold up in the transfer. These days if someone wants to leave they pretty much get their wish eventually anyway

June 23, 2017, 05:13:30 AM
Reply #23

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

June 23, 2017, 04:02:27 PM
Reply #24

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Sandro has had the Malaga CF bit removed from his sleeve tat and replaced with COYB 1878 - it's on!

June 28, 2017, 03:52:12 AM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If I really loved anything, to the whole of my being and anything more? I would be welcome.  Like Romelu sorting himself out.

Roughly translated into English is this something like

I would love nothing more than Lukaku to stay and become an Everton legend?

June 28, 2017, 04:49:40 AM
Reply #26

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

June 28, 2017, 04:54:08 AM
Reply #27

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Sid does go onto say he's a bit sceptical about it. Hopefully it's bullshit

He would get a lot more football with us then he would with Real I would guess

June 28, 2017, 05:14:24 AM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This has been a saga hasn't it!

Will be so grateful if we finally do officially announce it

Reckon he's looked boss for the under 21s, looks a really intelligent footballer and a team player to boot

June 29, 2017, 04:57:13 AM
Reply #29

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
So. What's everyones guess at what page we will be on when he is announced?

Im going for 106.

Does it matter which club he's announced for?