October 21, 2019, 02:09:24 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 144098 times)

June 21, 2017, 07:55:39 PM
Reply #15

Ross

That famous Joe Royle quote about Duncan Ferguson seems quite apt for this fella.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 22, 2017, 01:48:03 AM
Reply #16

Ross

Sandro dealo el doneo

Signing for Doncaster Rovers?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 23, 2017, 04:53:12 AM
Reply #17

Ross

I just wish someone e.g. an agent would go through an historical transfer and explain every part of it in detail with a timeline so that us fans could really understand why it takes so much effort and time. It would be so interesting. They could go through a number of transfers and different issues. It would be a real eye opener.

June 23, 2017, 05:18:14 AM
Reply #18

Ross

So cranks be like heads fallin off yeah?

Like 2016 Evertonians be like "heads fallen off all over the place here.."

now doh representing 2017 Evertonians be like "cranks all over the place here.."

June 23, 2017, 06:26:01 AM
Reply #19

Ross

Put this through Google translate about five times and still have no idea what you are saying

Don't be a crank yo

June 28, 2017, 07:15:08 PM
Reply #20

Ross

Never seen this fella play but really excited about him after the last 90 odd pages.

Just sign the contract Joyce.

June 29, 2017, 04:32:09 PM
Reply #21

Ross

I'll be fist-pumping when we sign this lad!

Paul Joyce is getting fisted if we don't.

June 29, 2017, 04:55:41 PM
Reply #22

Ross

Ram getting the lube out as we speak !

Nah I think we should let a novice do it.

July 02, 2017, 01:12:48 AM
Reply #23

Ross

He's probably off on his jollies now isn't he?

July 02, 2017, 01:28:34 AM
Reply #24

Ross

Yeah, to New Brighton

I thought it was folly but that new travel inn is really pulling them in from far and wide.

July 02, 2017, 11:48:13 PM
Reply #25

Ross

Not taking anything from anyone who doesn't give Finch Farm capital letters

#JustSayin

USM Finch Farm.

July 03, 2017, 12:41:33 AM
Reply #26

Ross

They're angry because the release clause was added without the knowledge of the top brass, so theres a lot of internal stuff going on in the boardroom

How could they not know? A release clause is mandatory in Spanish football contracts isn't it?