October 20, 2019, 07:08:30 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 144076 times)

June 11, 2017, 01:53:46 AM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
not a chance   ;)

Wish it wasn't. We haven't a hope of getting him now.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 11, 2017, 07:43:51 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like things are starting to kick into gear.

Get this and Keane boxed off and it's a good start.

Then expecting Pickford and klassen to come later in the window.

I'd be delighted with that.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 12, 2017, 05:44:21 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Said this a few pages back, half in jest. Makes sense for the player and Atletico.

June 12, 2017, 06:12:53 PM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The Times (not my favourite paper) is usually pretty accurate with its reporting on transfers. So this all looks very promising.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/everton-close-in-on-deals-for-davy-klaassen-and-sandro-ramirez-8k6f2m3l5

I'm not paying a quid to read the rest lol Sounds very promising though. Really hope these two come off.

June 12, 2017, 06:25:01 PM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

It's a Murdoch paper. Unfortunately I can't access it myself out of principle. :)

Talking of that, I had someone say to me that Sky has a left wing bias to me the other day.

June 12, 2017, 09:38:05 PM
Reply #20

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why would other clubs be suddenly interested if this deal has been mooted for weeks now?

June 13, 2017, 12:17:40 AM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm looking forward to the post that says it's been done, and then an hour later reading confirmation on the os.

June 14, 2017, 01:47:23 AM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Read today that he wants his future sorted by Friday

He needs to say yes to us then.

June 14, 2017, 02:24:42 AM
Reply #23

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
wants assurances on his role in the team

wouldn't be the first ex-Barcelona youngster for Koeman to upset would he?

If he has the right attitude, then he'll get along fine with Ron. Other youngsters have.

June 14, 2017, 07:03:49 AM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I expect if Sandro does come in he'll be a direct replacement for Lukaku. He's already got the big club thirst so no doubt each window he'll be linked with moves away. Unfinished business at Atletico or something.

June 14, 2017, 03:11:18 PM
Reply #25

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No updates on Sandro then? The longer this goes on the more I feel he won't sign. But who knows?

June 15, 2017, 02:18:39 AM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
based on what? Has he said no? He's came to Liverpool to speak to us, can only be positive that surely

The fact he's been and gone two days ago and nothing says a lot. I think the longer nothing is said, the less chance. I'm probably wrong.

June 15, 2017, 02:30:17 AM
Reply #27

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No news is good news. Usually there is a whisper somewhere when a move has broken down. There isn't ATM

Hope you're right.

June 15, 2017, 02:36:58 AM
Reply #28

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Did he return to Spain?

As far as I'm aware he held talks Monday and then left. I thought he went to the U21s. Then there's a report of him saying he wants his future resolved by Friday. Who knows what's going on?

June 15, 2017, 02:53:32 AM
Reply #29

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Have I ever steered you wrong my colonial friend?

Well... there was that one time...