October 15, 2019, 04:17:27 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 143810 times)

May 08, 2017, 01:47:20 PM
Read 143810 times

stirlingblue

Looks like more of a Mirallas replacement than a Lukaku one.

From that video, is snap him up just for his free kicks. Plus, 12 goals in 26 in La Liga is no joke, especially when he's played out wide sometimes.

Only issue I see is that the video lists 'Poor defensive work rate' as his weakness, and we know how Koeman feels about that

May 08, 2017, 07:48:06 PM
Reply #1

stirlingblue

Wenger loves a bargain, especially one barely out of school.

'You can replace Alexis Sanchez and come and live in a nice part of London son'

Done deal.

Not sure where you've heard that Arsenal is a nice part of London...

May 08, 2017, 11:00:28 PM
Reply #2

stirlingblue

I used to live in London. There are actually nice places to live there in the big shithole.
Not that I'd live there again like.

I'm not knocking London, I was reading it as you saying Arsenal is a nice bit of London.

I live a few miles North and come home through Finsbury Park everyday, it's not the nicest

May 11, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
Reply #3

stirlingblue

We need to get a transfer policy that is not geared to waiting till 11.00 pm on the last day of the transfer window. That has been the norm for years, trying to shave a few 100k or a few million in some cases, off the price. There's nothing wrong with being frugal and financially practical, but in some cases, it get's in the way to the point that we fail to sign the player we're in for. Maybe that's what happened with Gabbiadini, who looks worth all of the 14 million Southampton paid for him.

It's a hard call though.

According to rumours, we value Pickford at 10m and Sunderland want 30m. Let's say we want to sign him, do we want him for 25m in July or 15m in mid-August?

That's without taking into account clauses/addons etc.

May 16, 2017, 12:45:27 PM
Reply #4

stirlingblue

It's the way he strikes the ball that I really like, he treats the ball like a princess

You shouldn't strike a princess

May 16, 2017, 06:45:12 PM
Reply #5

stirlingblue

June 20, 2017, 03:11:12 AM
Reply #6

stirlingblue

He's a left winger anyway. Not related to any possible striker deals

He's the next David Villa