December 16, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 127898 times)

June 27, 2017, 11:27:07 PM
Reply #45

KoemansNumberTens

Buried in the Onyekuru news, this from the Mirror: No early release clause to a Madrid side in Sandro's contract. Malaga still dragging their feet, likely the weekend before this one's official.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-pull-incredible-double-swoop-10698103

Malaga are behaving like cunts in all this. They got him on a free and paid him a pittance. That happened because they knew it would be for only the 1 season and then he'd go extremely cheaper. I really don't understand why they are pissed off. The deal for them only happened because it would lead to this outcome

June 28, 2017, 05:05:56 AM
Reply #46

KoemansNumberTens

Would be a very odd move for him to escape Barca and end up in the same position at Madrid instead

June 29, 2017, 01:55:32 PM
Reply #47

KoemansNumberTens

The Metro and the S*n. Just reread those words to yourselves and ask yourselves why you are getting in a state over it.

The suns story is just some Spanish story repeated. Still confident

June 29, 2017, 02:45:38 PM
Reply #48

KoemansNumberTens

Maybe I'm daft but I'm convinced he's signed. That we haven't announced it because we legally can't until Malaga sign off on it but from our end and sandros it's all signed.

June 29, 2017, 03:09:10 PM
Reply #49

KoemansNumberTens

If he doesn't sign there are a few bellends in this thread that need dropping down a peg.

Condescending answers to people who panicked.

I can't wait

If Rooney does I might mention you said he was 1 of the best 10 players in the world when he's a steaming pile of shite

June 30, 2017, 03:47:41 AM
Reply #50

KoemansNumberTens

so is it tomorrow (30th) or the 1st that that players get released this lad (I do no we are paying for him ) but same thing really

Rachid Ghezzal and I think there was a defender in the Portuguese league we were after that become free tomorrow or the day after and one form the saints

Monday the 3rd I assume because the 1st and 2nd are the weekend

July 01, 2017, 05:33:51 AM
Reply #51

KoemansNumberTens

Not sure who it was but someone banned me once for calling them a cunt. Possibly deserved it

July 02, 2017, 11:54:34 PM
Reply #52

KoemansNumberTens

No reason to doubt him, been at a footy tournament most of the day, fella is a local journo, said the Malaga board are livid about the release clause, they value him at 20 million so heads will roll for this

Really don't understand how they can be angry. They knew what they were signing and the release clause meant he was not only on a free but apparently paid an absolute pittance (by football standards) read he was on 5k a week

July 03, 2017, 12:05:38 AM
Reply #53

KoemansNumberTens

That's how it works. Give the player a bumper contract, release clause will be high, employ him on the cheap, and he'll dictate the release clause. (Which I think is mandatory in Spain.)

Exactly so what they angry about. He'd have to have been utter shite not to be worth 5 million after a year of playing top flight football

July 03, 2017, 02:41:59 AM
Reply #54

KoemansNumberTens

I did say it would get done though all the proper press (not opinion pieces about who Madrid should sign) did say it was done
Having a great window. Getting greedier and greedier though. Want more