October 18, 2019, 05:03:31 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 143974 times)

June 27, 2017, 07:23:39 PM
Reply #1230

Lxxx

It'd be a good PR move to wait until we've confirmed Onyekuru too, so we can fire out two deals in 24 hours like we did last week with Pickford and Klaassan. Looks impressive and like we mean business. 

June 27, 2017, 07:25:11 PM
Reply #1231

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It'd be a good PR move to wait until we've confirmed Onyekuru too, so we can fire out two deals in 24 hours like we did last week with Pickford and Klaassan. Looks impressive and like we mean business. 

Two weeks ago you mean. Yes. It's been that long since a signing.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 27, 2017, 07:27:40 PM
Reply #1232

KoemansNumberTens

We need to get the clock up and running again (the it's been so many days since we paid money for a player clock) show moshiri koeman and Walsh we don't like to wait

June 27, 2017, 07:29:20 PM
Reply #1233

ally2

What a ridiculous fuss this has all been.

June 27, 2017, 07:35:23 PM
Reply #1234

Tony Clifton

https://twitter.com/GaffneyVLC/status/879621319247233024

Who's in charge of this sweepstake?

Anyway, here's my entry: 
He scores tonight and whips off his shirt to reveal a t-shirt featuring a handwritten "NSNO.CO.UK" 

June 27, 2017, 07:47:31 PM
Reply #1235

SANA_DR0

He's the anti lukaku. The lad won't start talking about a move he's got. Lukaku won't stop about 1 he's not

LOL imagine the fear these 2 will bring to opposition teams and managers..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

June 27, 2017, 07:54:05 PM
Reply #1236

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
LOL imagine the fear these 2 will bring to opposition teams and managers..

And to us. Every international break, Lukaku would be harping on about Chelsea, while Sandro will be harping on about joining Atletico. :)
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 27, 2017, 07:57:03 PM
Reply #1237

SANA_DR0

lol, i was going to add and our fans, but the fume is just too hysterical.. how can it not be enjoyed and taken with a pinch of salt.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

June 27, 2017, 08:03:01 PM
Reply #1238

Bluedylan

It's only been a fuss and a drama in people's heads. In actual reality, it appears that the club agreed the fee, had the lad over for the medical and have waited to announce it at an appropriate time for Sandro and the Spain U-21s. No drama, no fuss. Just Evertonians going loopy for no reason.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 27, 2017, 08:30:05 PM
Reply #1239

Hawkandro

It's fucking disgraceful.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 27, 2017, 09:28:50 PM
Reply #1240

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's only been a fuss and a drama in people's heads. In actual reality, it appears that the club agreed the fee, had the lad over for the medical and have waited to announce it at an appropriate time for Sandro and the Spain U-21s. No drama, no fuss. Just Evertonians going loopy for no reason.

There is zero patience this time of year. Well year round, but it's worse during the transfer window. You see it with the likes of Barkley and Lukaku too. Nothing at all has happened but that equals people saying they're "bored of this now" and willing to sell them to whoever offers us a tenner. No news is never, ever good news it would seem...instead that void needs to be filled with full on panic.

June 27, 2017, 09:34:41 PM
Reply #1241

Lxxx

There is zero patience this time of year. Well year round, but it's worse during the transfer window. You see it with the likes of Barkley and Lukaku too. Nothing at all has happened but that equals people saying they're "bored of this now" and willing to sell them to whoever offers us a tenner. No news is never, ever good news it would seem...instead that void needs to be filled with full on panic.

Sign of the times, it's the era of instant gratification. Constant checking of social media breeds a lack of patience when things now happen in real time everywhere. Years ago I used to look forward to buying the newspaper every day and read it from back to front to get my fix of football gossip. Now 24 hours with no news is a lifetime.

June 27, 2017, 09:39:21 PM
Reply #1242

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sign of the times, it's the era of instant gratification. Constant checking of social media breeds a lack of patience when things now happen in real time everywhere. Years ago I used to look forward to buying the newspaper every day and read it from back to front to get my fix of football gossip. Now 24 hours with no news is a lifetime.

It really is. It's the high it brings. The problem is, as you say with instant gratification, you get so much of it these days, that to get the next big high means looking for something even bigger. And it's the same at the other extreme with bad news too.

June 27, 2017, 09:41:49 PM
Reply #1243

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
As I've mentioned before, if there was any chance of this falling through there would've been something rumoured.

Since it was confrimed he had a medical and agreed terms there's been nothing in the news. Which, to me, suggested we're waiting to announce it after the Euros.

To other people it suggested he was waiting to see if a better offer come along, which was understandable.

It was only a few weeks ago that people were losing their heads because we had not signed anybody. Now we've got four players in, and will now move to make another two big signings in Sigs and Keane and the window isnt even open.

I think we need to show a bit more faith in the club when it comes to signing players now. It's a completley different Everton to that of Moyes and Kenwright
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 27, 2017, 09:44:25 PM
Reply #1244

bacon sarnie

It really is. It's the high it brings. The problem is, as you say with instant gratification, you get so much of it these days, that to get the next big high means looking for something even bigger. And it's the same at the other extreme with bad news too.

Can't beat a good off the cuff wank.