October 19, 2019, 07:19:27 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 144041 times)

June 27, 2017, 09:46:20 PM
Reply #1245

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I think we need to show a bit more faith in the club when it comes to signing players now. It's a completley different Everton to that of Moyes and Kenwright

Well summer #1 under Moshiri & Koeman didn't seem to go any better than under Kenwright/Moyes.
Then January started to look like it was going to go a similar way.

But, fair enough, mid-Jan they pulled their finger out and it definitely seems like they have learned their lessons.

I'm glad we look to be fucking off the deadline day circus more than anythign else to be honest.

June 27, 2017, 10:04:24 PM
Reply #1246

BlueBeagle

Well summer #1 under Moshiri & Koeman didn't seem to go any better than under Kenwright & Moyes

They'd been through the door not even 5 minutes.

Anyone that was expecting anything other than the window we experienced is a fucking idiot and I said the same at the time. New investor, new DoF, new manager, none of whom had worked together or at the club before.

June 27, 2017, 10:08:16 PM
Reply #1247

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
They'd been through the door not even 5 minutes.

Anyone that was expecting anything other than the window we experienced is a fucking idiot and I said the same at the time. New investor, new DoF, new manager, none of whom had worked together or at the club before.

Fair enough.

But Moshiri had been there longer.
Koeman and Walsh had both actually had jobs before.

It's not synchronised swimming is it? It doesn't actually take coordination above and beyond -
Koeman: "I want this guy"
Walsh: "Farhad, do we have the money"
Moshiri: "yes"

After that they all go their seperate ways and do what needs to be done.

Don't make it out like it's some machiavellian process that can only happen after years of training in a hidden franciscan monastery up in the Alps

June 27, 2017, 11:14:51 PM
Reply #1248

Outworlder47

Buried in the Onyekuru news, this from the Mirror: No early release clause to a Madrid side in Sandro's contract. Malaga still dragging their feet, likely the weekend before this one's official.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-pull-incredible-double-swoop-10698103

June 27, 2017, 11:27:07 PM
Reply #1249

KoemansNumberTens

Buried in the Onyekuru news, this from the Mirror: No early release clause to a Madrid side in Sandro's contract. Malaga still dragging their feet, likely the weekend before this one's official.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-pull-incredible-double-swoop-10698103

Malaga are behaving like cunts in all this. They got him on a free and paid him a pittance. That happened because they knew it would be for only the 1 season and then he'd go extremely cheaper. I really don't understand why they are pissed off. The deal for them only happened because it would lead to this outcome

June 27, 2017, 11:31:41 PM
Reply #1250

D15TIN

paul joyce has just tweeted - NO clause in Sandros contract.

June 27, 2017, 11:32:13 PM
Reply #1251

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Sound.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 27, 2017, 11:36:24 PM
Reply #1252

Cozzie

Did seem a little odd that we would have allowed it like.

June 27, 2017, 11:38:58 PM
Reply #1253

D15TIN

I expected A clause, like a low release clause of 20-30 mill or something, it's brilliant that weve signed him without any of that, great business by us so far, really impressed for a change

June 27, 2017, 11:39:10 PM
Reply #1254

Bluedylan

It was never going to be the case, as a number of us said at the time the clause was mentioned.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 27, 2017, 11:39:39 PM
Reply #1255

Cozzie

It was never going to be the case, as a number of us said at the time the clause was mentioned.

Yep, never believed we would have ever signed him on that basis at all.

June 28, 2017, 12:04:23 AM
Reply #1256

BlueForYou

We've clawed our way back
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

June 28, 2017, 12:11:07 AM
Reply #1257

ally2

Seriously though - how the fuck does he know?

June 28, 2017, 12:21:00 AM
Reply #1258

ally2

It's only been a fuss and a drama in people's heads. In actual reality, it appears that the club agreed the fee, had the lad over for the medical and have waited to announce it at an appropriate time for Sandro and the Spain U-21s. No drama, no fuss. Just Evertonians going loopy for no reason.

Can't agree. There's no need for it to have been dragged out this long is there really. It is of no surprise that people think there's a problem. And it doesn't mean people are going loopy. To all the people that believed it was because it might distract him at the u21s - seriously that's a reason?  Now we believe it's Malaga dragging their heels because it's more plausible. The reasons are what we want to believe. And as for keeping it cool, some fans were complaining that we hadn't made any signings weeks ago before we signed anyone. Can't remember who ;-)
Anyway who cares. I'll be happy when it's announced, ideally before we reach 100 pages.

June 28, 2017, 12:22:29 AM
Reply #1259

D15TIN

Seriously though - how the fuck does he know?
No idea ha, he's the most ITK on twitter though I find