October 20, 2019, 04:13:26 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 144073 times)

June 29, 2017, 07:03:31 AM
Reply #45

Bluedylan

I won't put a link to the S*n for obvious reasons, but this sounds fairly damning from a couple of hours ago:

REAL MADRID have beaten Everton in the hunt to sign Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez according to reports in Spain.

The 21-year-old enjoyed a fruitful season in front of goal in La Liga last season, and is now poised to turn down the Toffees in favour of Los Blancos.

According to Spanish news outlet Onda Cero, the young forward has reached an agreement with the Champions League winners.

Madrid will pay the small buyout clause of just £5.2million to bring in the player that banged in 16 goals in 31 games last campaign.

As SunSport reported earlier on this week, Zinedine Zidane is keen to wrap up a deal as quick as possible with Alvaro Morata closing in on a switch to Manchester United.

He would likely be used as a back-up behind French star Karim Benzema at the Bernabeu Stadium, a role Morata grew tired of.

Ramirez reportedly already passed a medical for Ronald Koeman’s side, but in an astonishing U-turn, looks set to stay in Spain.

The news will come as a huge blow for Everton who have been confident a deal was a near inevitability as they look destined to lose Romelu Lukaku this summer.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 29, 2017, 12:27:34 PM
Reply #46

Bluedylan

Just the same as what was in the Metro, could be utter guff.

Read between the lines of Con's comment above.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

June 29, 2017, 01:34:35 PM
Reply #47

Bluedylan

He's off lads.

@Bluedylan we are in for a rough ride in this thread now.

I've put my balls well and truly on the table on this one (I know that's not a saying but fuck it) so I'm ready to have them stamped all over now.

It's never a good start to a day when someone like Escla is openly and completely justifiably mocking you, and you have no comeback.

June 29, 2017, 02:51:12 PM
Reply #48

Bluedylan

Thread is full of heads falling off at negative news from anonymous S*n and Metro reporters, while casting doubt on positive news from respected journalists like Sid Lowe and Paul Joyce.

Summer madness.

July 03, 2017, 02:10:00 AM
Reply #49

Bluedylan

Told you it was a formality ;)

July 03, 2017, 02:35:12 AM
Reply #50

Bluedylan

Steve Walsh deserves some serious praise this summer.

July 03, 2017, 02:37:59 AM
Reply #51

Bluedylan

Let's see how it all fits together 1st.

Looking extremely positive though I agree.

How it all fits together is Koeman's lookout. Walsh is having a blinder in terms of his responsibilities.