September 20, 2019, 08:02:36 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 142553 times)

June 28, 2017, 06:41:11 PM
Reply #1365

plumber

It will be proper funny if he signs for someone else

Imagine if it's West Ham.

June 28, 2017, 06:47:32 PM
Reply #1366

Lxxx

Well he's hardly set the U-21 championships on fire so anyone who wasn't in for him before won't suddenly be in for him now. Granted he's been nice and tidy but he's not done anything to warrant another half a dozen enquiries to his agent, certainly not what we'd be unable to better anyway.

June 28, 2017, 06:52:40 PM
Reply #1367

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Some journo who's supposed to be itk, although I fail to see how he's privvy to contract signing information.

Not arsed about this anymore, he signs, he doesn't sign, we'll all know soon enough.

He's not off to Madrid though, only a fool would choose that move in his position

Without coming across as some sort of Paul Joyce fanboy, he is the most respectable journo when it comes to both Everton and Liverpool.

He's cleary well connected between the two clubs, so I take anything he reports very seriously.

There hasnt been anything to suggest this deal will fall through at any moment. It's just us being head the balls stressing about absolutley everything.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 28, 2017, 06:55:10 PM
Reply #1368

ForzaItalia

It will be proper funny if he signs for someone else

Hilarious
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

June 28, 2017, 06:57:28 PM
Reply #1369

MmmblueBernard

Melting.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 28, 2017, 07:03:45 PM
Reply #1370

Sixx1402

Without coming across as some sort of Paul Joyce fanboy, he is the most respectable journo when it comes to both Everton and Liverpool.

He's cleary well connected between the two clubs, so I take anything he reports very seriously.

There hasnt been anything to suggest this deal will fall through at any moment. It's just us being head the balls stressing about absolutley everything.

Ahh right no worries, i'm not saying it won't get done, i imagine it still will

Just having a little dig at the ones shouting 'HE'S SIGNED!!!!' 'IT'S DONE!!!' when that tweet suggests it's not actually finalised  ;)
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 28, 2017, 07:05:24 PM
Reply #1371

sam of the south

Page 93?

*Edit:  Arse 🤔
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:07:41 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 28, 2017, 07:07:45 PM
Reply #1372

Sixx1402

Page 93?

Nearly there, do we have balloons and cake? I'm up for that  :woohoo:
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 28, 2017, 07:15:08 PM
Reply #1373

Ross

Never seen this fella play but really excited about him after the last 90 odd pages.

Just sign the contract Joyce.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 28, 2017, 07:15:55 PM
Reply #1374

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Will this thread get a telegram from the queen?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 28, 2017, 07:48:42 PM
Reply #1375

ally2

Did he not say the deal was done, then say the deal will get done?  That implies your journo was wrong the first time.

Nobody is mega stressing over this except the people that are getting stressed about the perception of other people getting stressed. Then repeating it over and over collecting mutual likes from the chilled brigade.

I'm concerned that's all. Because I think he looks really good, we need strikers and we were told it was actually done weeks ago. And I don't understand what we can offer that better clubs couldn't, hence the possibility of us losing out.

Anyway I'll do my best to leave this until it either happens or not.

June 28, 2017, 07:52:07 PM
Reply #1376

MmmblueBernard

Page 93?

*Edit:  Arse 🤔

I've seen the future, well page 93, and its pretty grim reading....

June 28, 2017, 07:53:25 PM
Reply #1377

MmmblueBernard

Will this thread get a telegram from the queen?

Dear NSNO

Calm down you twats.

Queenie. x

June 28, 2017, 09:07:27 PM
Reply #1378

Fynci

We'll get to Page 93, and Charles N'Zogbia will sign.

June 28, 2017, 09:15:19 PM
Reply #1379

Ridge

I'm totally against reaching page 93