October 19, 2019, 10:00:11 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 144045 times)

June 28, 2017, 09:15:42 PM
Reply #1380

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not. Let's do it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 28, 2017, 09:19:23 PM
Reply #1381

WeimaranerBlues

all chill lads , whether it was done or being done, will be after the final now, bit different with the pickford deal , Sandro is not going to leave the Spain setup to suddenly be seen in our kit / with contract dave.

wait until after the final

June 28, 2017, 09:24:08 PM
Reply #1382

Toddacelli

Oh no! It's in the Metro! It must be true!

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/28/real-madrid-agree-deal-to-sign-everton-target-sandro-6739706/

(that should easily see us over the 100 mark)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 28, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
Reply #1383

Ridge

It's disappointing when you fail at self defeating humour.

June 28, 2017, 09:38:02 PM
Reply #1384

Bally

Administrator
Dying to. Lock this you know
It's the roll I way

June 28, 2017, 09:38:31 PM
Reply #1385

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

You know it will just start again.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 28, 2017, 10:24:21 PM
Reply #1386

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So the work experience kids at the metro see a tweet and pass it off as a breaking news, gospel truth story? Easy job
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 28, 2017, 10:27:52 PM
Reply #1387

Lxxx

Don't jump the gun. However as soon as we see a picture of him with contract Dave you have permission from us all to delete it far into the ether, never to be seen again.

June 28, 2017, 11:19:53 PM
Reply #1388

Cozzie

Whilst I am convinced he has signed and that there will be no issues, the club could really do with saying something to put it to bed.

If it is indeed done and dusted as reported, why cant the official site just say that without a pic of him holding up a shirt, not as if they need that is it?

Im on the side he has signed like but the longer it goes on I am just getting sick of it.

Im all for locking this thread until it is announced.

June 28, 2017, 11:34:27 PM
Reply #1389

blue1948

On a tangent ,did anyone notice when Spain scored he was nowhere near the celebrations ( well on two of them) and how often they blanked him with the final pass ?

June 28, 2017, 11:52:22 PM
Reply #1390

Ridge

The protectionists are taking over. Why does everyone have to tip toe around fears and doubts, or silence those inadvertently spreading them, this sort of thread provides a useful community purpose and pays its way too. If people weren't irrationally panicking in here, they'll only take it to other threads and spread it elsewhere. The way to get rid of incorrect beliefs, is to discuss them, not to stop the people asking.

Just because this thread is a bit of an ugly duckling, doesn't mean it needs cleansing. It has a unique beauty and charm, an N'Zogbiaesque appeal. It's the one that by duty to history and tradition, should end up getting away because we forgot our bank card or ran out fax paper, or signed in invisible ink.

At worse, it keeps all us nobheads in one place.  :cheers:

June 29, 2017, 12:14:54 AM
Reply #1391

Trowel

On a tangent ,did anyone notice when Spain scored he was nowhere near the celebrations ( well on two of them) and how often they blanked him with the final pass ?
I just assumed his body language meant he's joining Italy.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 29, 2017, 12:54:27 AM
Reply #1392

dunkster

The problem is malaga kicked up a stink about it being talked about and the player himself also seemed to not want it mentioned whilst with Spanish team. Everton, presumably honouring that haven't given any info and we are left scratching around on the info that a delegation was sent out and the deal was/is done.
Question is..done in principal or reality
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 29, 2017, 01:12:18 AM
Reply #1393

Toddacelli

How I'll feel when it's announced that the sexy bastard's ours:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 29, 2017, 01:46:09 AM
Reply #1394

blue1948

I just assumed his body language meant he's joining Italy.
It has been a long day ,care to explain that ?