October 18, 2019, 03:33:42 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 143962 times)

June 29, 2017, 08:05:31 PM
Reply #1500

Cozzie

Mirror says its still going ahead with us

Posted in the last hour though nothing we haven't already heard

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-complete-sandro-ramirez-transfer-10708987

So are Malaga doing this purely to be tits?

June 29, 2017, 08:09:05 PM
Reply #1501

Sixx1402

So are Malaga doing this purely to be tits?

I've no idea mate, i wouldn't even bother speculating anymore

This deal is more intricate than the programming of The Matrix.....
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 29, 2017, 08:13:02 PM
Reply #1502

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The important question is, the thread is now 101 pages. Where's the telegram?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 29, 2017, 08:13:57 PM
Reply #1503

WeimaranerBlues

right i'm off coming back on Monday hopefully have Ross ( back in the fold) Keane, and Sandro, all done and dusted.........cheerio

June 29, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
Reply #1504

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Whatever happens, happens. I hope we pull it off and he comes here. The little hope I do have of him still coming is that if he had signed for Real Madrid, the same question that we've been asking is... why hasn't it been announced?

Think we'll have answers one way or another by this time next week.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 29, 2017, 08:38:43 PM
Reply #1505

Lxxx

The amount of space this transfer must have taken up in the ether, with this thread and countless other websites, all peddling slight variations of the same story is bonkers. Whereas in reality the lad is blissfully unaware and probably sat in his hotel room on his laptop flicking through Rightmove for posh gaffs in Cheshire.

June 29, 2017, 08:42:47 PM
Reply #1506

MmmblueBernard

The amount of space this transfer must have taken up in the ether, with this thread and countless other websites, all peddling slight variations of the same story is bonkers. Whereas in reality the lad is blissfully unaware and probably sat in his hotel room on his laptop flicking through tinder for posh slags in Cheshire.

Fixed it.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 29, 2017, 11:20:19 PM
Reply #1507

hannu

has he signed yet?

June 29, 2017, 11:23:03 PM
Reply #1508

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
has he signed yet?

yes he has signed but not announced or something like that.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 29, 2017, 11:24:21 PM
Reply #1509

hannu

yes he has signed but not announced or something like that.

lock thread, its a done deal ;)

June 30, 2017, 02:26:06 AM
Reply #1510

Ridge

I found it bit curious, so I dusted off my detective hat. The rumour stems from de la Morena on his El Transistor show on Onda Cero, he had Florentino Perez on the show a week ago. So seems quite well connected to Madrid and the goings on.

Malaga coach Michel used to play for Real, called himself a 'Madridista' in public spat with Enrique. The chairman has got fined for calling Barcelona 'Catalan scum' a few months back. If clause only becomes active on July 1st, then it would account for delays but could also give Malaga motive to create panic and confusion. Atletico were already interested, and Real being interested would be more likely to deter interest you'd suspect. So not sure it would make that much sense and it doesn't appear to come from Malaga. Real wouldn't have needed to negotiated with Malaga anyway, given the release clause.

Rodriguez and Ronaldo are both going to be investigated over tax evasion on image rights and have decided they want to leave. Morata wants out to go and play football. Real signed only Morata last summer, when they were fined for transfers, they had a transfer ban in January window. Several players under investigation have decided they want to leave the country. It may be in Real's interest to set aside some money to contribute to legal defence or to pay fines with. While players are responsible for their own tax arrangements and accountable by law. Clubs have incentive to help get as much money to player after tax, as that's what most people look at and decide on, so they could well have more involvement and culpability than they would like demonstrated in legal proceedings.

Perez said that Mbappe might have to wait to play for Madrid, as it was a lot of money for a 18 year old who would sit on the bench. It not only reeks of entitlement, but it also pays a little homage to the fact that they couldn't afford their main target. It seems feasible to think that they were thinking about selling Morata + 1 and maybe getting Mbappe and Sandro, or have adjusted their plans after failing to get primary targets. Seems unlikely Sandro would want to go there, he said he wanted to score against them to win title for Barca only a month or so ago. He left Barcelona because he wasn't playing and didn't seem likely to get a chance, for a Barca fan its an entirely different prospect to go to Real than Athletico, even if he did want to stay in Spain.

Its possible that Real wanted to cover their tracks elsewhere in transfer market by putting it out there. I don't see him wanting to take all the damage to his Catalan ties for a small part role at Madrid. But it seems perfectly reasonable to think they are or were interested and don't want it known for fear of embarrassment.

Still a few days for madness to happen, but my suspicion is that interest was genuine and he is still going to join us.

June 30, 2017, 02:29:10 AM
Reply #1511

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I found it bit curious, so I dusted off my detective hat. The rumour stems from de la Morena on his El Transistor show on Onda Cero, he had Florentino Perez on the show a week ago. So seems quite well connected to Madrid and the goings on.

Malaga coach Michel used to play for Real, called himself a 'Madridista' in public spat with Enrique. The chairman has got fined for calling Barcelona 'Catalan scum' a few months back. If clause only becomes active on July 1st, then it would account for delays but could also give Malaga motive to create panic and confusion. Atletico were already interested, and Real being interested would be more likely to deter interest you'd suspect. So not sure it would make that much sense and it doesn't appear to come from Malaga. Real wouldn't have needed to negotiated with Malaga anyway, given the release clause.

Rodriguez and Ronaldo are both going to be investigated over tax evasion on image rights and have decided they want to leave. Morata wants out to go and play football. Real signed only Morata last summer, when they were fined for transfers, they had a transfer ban in January window. Several players under investigation have decided they want to leave the country. It may be in Real's interest to set aside some money to contribute to legal defence or to pay fines with. While players are responsible for their own tax arrangements and accountable by law. Clubs have incentive to help get as much money to player after tax, as that's what most people look at and decide on, so they could well have more involvement and culpability than they would like demonstrated in legal proceedings.

Perez said that Mbappe might have to wait to play for Madrid, as it was a lot of money for a 18 year old who would sit on the bench. It not only reeks of entitlement, but it also pays a little homage to the fact that they couldn't afford their main target. It seems feasible to think that they were thinking about selling Morata + 1 and maybe getting Mbappe and Sandro, or have adjusted their plans after failing to get primary targets. Seems unlikely Sandro would want to go there, he said he wanted to score against them to win title for Barca only a month or so ago. He left Barcelona because he wasn't playing and didn't seem likely to get a chance, for a Barca fan its an entirely different prospect to go to Real than Athletico, even if he did want to stay in Spain.

Its possible that Real wanted to cover their tracks elsewhere in transfer market by putting it out there. I don't see him wanting to take all the damage to his Catalan ties for a small part role at Madrid. But it seems perfectly reasonable to think they are or were interested and don't want it known for fear of embarrassment.

Still a few days for madness to happen, but my suspicion is that interest was genuine and he is still going to join us.

Those little grey cells being put to good use here, Hercule
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 30, 2017, 02:56:37 AM
Reply #1512

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

What is your day job?

i am guessing banking. Stocks and markets and such.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 30, 2017, 02:57:40 AM
Reply #1513

toffee_scot

I'm just happy to wait to see what happens without really stressing over it - at least his future will be confirmed and we can put this saga to bed.

Whatever happens, we have done very well as a club to get some way in front of the queue for his signature when you consider his release clause and the fact he had a good goalscoring season in Spain's top division. Surely there must have been about 30 other clubs who had shown quite a bit of interest in him including some who could offer the prospect of Champions League football to him.

June 30, 2017, 03:37:17 AM
Reply #1514

bogie

so is it tomorrow (30th) or the 1st that that players get released this lad (I do no we are paying for him ) but same thing really

Rachid Ghezzal and I think there was a defender in the Portuguese league we were after that become free tomorrow or the day after and one form the saints