October 19, 2019, 04:59:58 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 144008 times)

July 01, 2017, 03:52:08 AM
Reply #1545

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Mystic Meg !

Gash took great unbridgeable about this post of mine ? I thought she was as good a source as any and thought I was being comical but hey ho !

July 01, 2017, 04:03:37 AM
Reply #1546

Shogun

Administrator
Think I've seen all but one of Spain's matches and Sandro has been incredibly underwhelming for me.

Fortunately he won't be striker for us.

July 01, 2017, 04:05:33 AM
Reply #1547

Gash

Global Moderator
Gash took great unbridgeable about this post of mine ? I thought she was as good a source as any and thought I was being comical but hey ho !

Grow up, eh.

July 01, 2017, 04:07:33 AM
Reply #1548

penguinofdoom1878

Think I've seen all but one of Spain's matches and Sandro has been incredibly underwhelming for me.

Since they've signed Klaassen & Pickford have been deemed shite and now our next supposed signing a bit underwhelming.

Everton fans are ace

July 01, 2017, 04:08:20 AM
Reply #1549

Shogun

Administrator
Since they've signed Klaassen & Pickford have been deemed shite and now our next supposed signing a bit underwhelming.

Everton fans are ace

Just an observation.

Or should we just be kopites and say he was player of the tournament?

July 01, 2017, 04:08:43 AM
Reply #1550

blue slug

Think we should at least sign him and give a few games before we pass judgement

July 01, 2017, 04:09:00 AM
Reply #1551

efcforlife

Really? I didn't see any of the games but I thought the general opinion was he played well?

July 01, 2017, 04:13:22 AM
Reply #1552

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Really? I didn't see any of the games but I thought the general opinion was he played well?

All I've heard is that he scored once and nobody would pass to him.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 01, 2017, 04:13:43 AM
Reply #1553

Cozzie

He scored and his movement off the ball was good creating space for others.

Lets see how he gets on in our system, if ofcourse we ever actually sign the fucker.

July 01, 2017, 04:16:15 AM
Reply #1554

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Grow up, eh.

No seriously, I would love to buy you a pint at a home game and get to the bottom of what your issues are because it just doesn't make any sense to me ? I have great exchanges with other members and when I am wrong about something I always put my hands up and apologise. Someone asked "what's the source ( of a rumour about Sandro ) I say jokingly Mystig Meg, you pull me up on that ? Honestly, are you being fair ? I don't ever see you pulling anyone else up on banter.

July 01, 2017, 04:25:16 AM
Reply #1555

Shogun

Administrator

For the record, I'm not reading too much into it and certainly not saying he's shite.

He was hardly involved and to be fair to him, that tends to be a trend for most strikers playing in Spanish national teams.

There was certainly nothing he did to be massively excited about.

July 01, 2017, 04:26:32 AM
Reply #1556

efcforlife

No seriously, I would love to buy you a pint at a home game and get to the bottom of what your issues are because it just doesn't make any sense to me ? I have great exchanges with other members and when I am wrong about something I always put my hands up and apologise. Someone asked "what's the source ( of a rumour about Sandro ) I say jokingly Mystig Meg, you pull me up on that ? Honestly, are you being fair ? I don't ever see you pulling anyone else up on banter.

Forums are hilarious..

I remember Gash treating me the same way too.

I'm still upset about it now.

He just takes his responsibilities very seriously but abuses his status if he doesn't like your opinions.

He used to be a very good mod from what I can remember. Now he's lost it

July 01, 2017, 04:28:07 AM
Reply #1557

efcforlife

For the record, I'm not reading too much into it and certainly not saying he's shite.

He was hardly involved and to be fair to him, that tends to be a trend for most strikers playing in Spanish national teams.

There was certainly nothing he did to be massively excited about.

Fair enough..

He's cheap enough not to worry but just got the impression he'd performed better.

July 01, 2017, 04:28:56 AM
Reply #1558

Gash

Global Moderator

I've said already I'm not going through your posts, I'm also not going to derail another thread with this. But as an example, you've had two little digs at me and my comments to you on this and another thread, I'm sure you'll say it was just banter as well but it sums up your immaturity.

I'm not saying anything else on it, this is the second thread that's in danger of going off topic, so we'll leave it at that.

July 01, 2017, 04:36:54 AM
Reply #1559

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Watching him in the last two games I think the following are positives:

He's got good movement off the ball, gets in good positions and often makes space for others

Not afraid to have a shot (when he has had the ball)

He's got quick feet

He's not afraid to get stuck in and he doesn't fanny about on the floor if he gets fouled. Gets up and gets on with it.

Seems to have a good engine on him
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: