September 21, 2019, 01:41:26 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 142616 times)

June 17, 2017, 10:35:37 PM
Read 142616 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Don't know much about him but this calls for a wank!

June 21, 2017, 06:26:49 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Fuck, if that was 7 years ago you were last on here then i'll happily change my name to depressedblue79

It was about 4 1/2 years ago.

June 22, 2017, 01:26:29 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Does this mean the thread will never get locked  ;)   Remember to tell @Gash and @Bally

We'll keep it open, at this rate we might need it next summer as well. ;)

July 01, 2017, 04:05:33 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
Gash took great unbridgeable about this post of mine ? I thought she was as good a source as any and thought I was being comical but hey ho !

Grow up, eh.

July 01, 2017, 04:28:56 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
No seriously, I would love to buy you a pint at a home game and get to the bottom of what your issues are because it just doesn't make any sense to me ? I have great exchanges with other members and when I am wrong about something I always put my hands up and apologise. Someone asked "what's the source ( of a rumour about Sandro ) I say jokingly Mystig Meg, you pull me up on that ? Honestly, are you being fair ? I don't ever see you pulling anyone else up on banter.

I've said already I'm not going through your posts, I'm also not going to derail another thread with this. But as an example, you've had two little digs at me and my comments to you on this and another thread, I'm sure you'll say it was just banter as well but it sums up your immaturity.

I'm not saying anything else on it, this is the second thread that's in danger of going off topic, so we'll leave it at that.

July 01, 2017, 04:44:04 AM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
He just takes his responsibilities very seriously but abuses his status if he doesn't like your opinions.

No problem with people's opinions, no one's ever been banned or statuses been abused because someone had a different opinion. You were rightfully banned for a month for being an absolute twat, it was probably one of the most popular bans on here.

July 01, 2017, 05:39:19 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
Not sure who it was but someone banned me once for calling them a cunt. Possibly deserved it

It was more a totting up rather than one specific incident. ;)

So, Sandro.....

July 03, 2017, 02:43:45 AM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
As if we ever get three major deals done before pre season has even started.  ;D

Great mix of players coming in, some for the first team, others for the U23 etc, the whole playing staff is being looked at and invested in, it's fantastic.

July 03, 2017, 02:48:17 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
It's a fucking breath of fresh air is what it is. I have never been so optimistic about Everton. However I can't see us doing much more business now, maybe one more if we're lucky?.

Yeah, looks like Keane will happen then it'll probably depend on Barkley and Lukaku as to whether we get anyone else in. July, August and deadline day could be a bit slow after the start we've made to the summer. I'd be ok with that, 5 or 6 new players is plenty to try and integrate into the squad and get everyone gelling together, wholesale changes like 8+ players coming in rarely work out.