October 19, 2019, 08:47:00 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 144014 times)

May 16, 2017, 06:21:43 PM
Read 144014 times

Ari

I was reading the other day about him in diario sur (the Malaga local paper) and it didn't mention us but said that Spurs had been keeping tabs on him for a while.

I doubt we'd get a free run at this which is probably why both Walsh and Koeman have made personal visits to emphasise how keen we are.

Then it is possible that WE are stealing him from under someone else's noses? 

June 21, 2017, 05:00:25 AM
Reply #1

Ari

I suspect he's also in a relationship with the Bulgarian homosexual kickboxer who ronaldo is seeing. He's waiting to see if his Bulgarian lover can get licence to fight in the U.K.

My gut feeling based on nothing at all.

You cintinue to mock other opinions
I suspect he's also in a relationship with the Bulgarian homosexual kickboxer who ronaldo is seeing. He's waiting to see if his Bulgarian lover can get licence to fight in the U.K.

My gut feeling based on nothing at all.

Your'e not funny Mr. Testicle.  It was a mistake by me to do a "like" to that post.  i was going to push the "quote" button.... sry for that like Bigstickytoffee! 

June 21, 2017, 05:03:22 AM
Reply #2

Ari

Fucks sake.

That goal means he's going to be more expensive now

and an assist from Deulofeu...

June 22, 2017, 04:14:49 AM
Reply #3

Ari

It's not an opinion. People are making up entire stories about this deal based on absolutely nothing. There's as much evidence there's a problem with this deal as there is that sandro is in a love triangle with ronaldo and the Bulgarian kick boxer. Absolutely zero evidence

ok

July 03, 2017, 02:20:13 AM
Reply #4

Ari

DEAL DONE?

July 03, 2017, 02:25:44 AM
Reply #5

Ari

There were plenty of better players than Gary, none had the workrate and belief of him tho, he constantly thrived to be better

AS is Gylfi Sigur­dsson.  I always loved Gary, bless him...

July 03, 2017, 02:33:37 AM
Reply #6

Ari

Nice
Very good signing
Jesus what happened to Everton???

Is Jesus on this forum?  ;)

July 03, 2017, 02:43:05 AM
Reply #7

Ari

Jesus is all around us young ari

I think he will be watching us this season... all the transfers have been very promising indeed :)

July 03, 2017, 02:48:37 AM
Reply #8

Ari