September 23, 2019, 09:32:41 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 142753 times)

June 27, 2017, 09:34:41 PM
Reply #60

Lxxx

There is zero patience this time of year. Well year round, but it's worse during the transfer window. You see it with the likes of Barkley and Lukaku too. Nothing at all has happened but that equals people saying they're "bored of this now" and willing to sell them to whoever offers us a tenner. No news is never, ever good news it would seem...instead that void needs to be filled with full on panic.

Sign of the times, it's the era of instant gratification. Constant checking of social media breeds a lack of patience when things now happen in real time everywhere. Years ago I used to look forward to buying the newspaper every day and read it from back to front to get my fix of football gossip. Now 24 hours with no news is a lifetime.

June 28, 2017, 05:38:47 AM
Reply #61

Lxxx

Plus, he doesn't hide. I don't think there was one moment when he wasn't looking for the ball.

Which reminds me, I wonder if we'll get rid of McCarthy this summer.

June 28, 2017, 03:54:47 PM
Reply #62

Lxxx

Mad how people are ignoring everything Paul Joyce has reported and are instead to deciding to trust a radio station in Spain they know absolutley nothing about.

Standard.

June 28, 2017, 06:47:32 PM
Reply #63

Lxxx

Well he's hardly set the U-21 championships on fire so anyone who wasn't in for him before won't suddenly be in for him now. Granted he's been nice and tidy but he's not done anything to warrant another half a dozen enquiries to his agent, certainly not what we'd be unable to better anyway.

June 28, 2017, 10:27:52 PM
Reply #64

Lxxx

Dying to. Lock this you know

Don't jump the gun. However as soon as we see a picture of him with contract Dave you have permission from us all to delete it far into the ether, never to be seen again.

June 29, 2017, 04:43:46 AM
Reply #65

Lxxx

Can we translate this thread into Spanish and pop it on a memory stick to present to him when he officially signs. Just to scare the fuck out him like.

June 29, 2017, 02:28:01 PM
Reply #66

Lxxx

"Hi Malaga, we know you're dragging your feet a bit over this Sandro deal, we can help you out by offering you a proven Premier League striker for just 5m as a ready made replacement, he's even won the Russian Player of the Year award....."

There must be an Martinez-type idiot out there that this would work on. Somewhere.

June 29, 2017, 08:38:43 PM
Reply #67

Lxxx

The amount of space this transfer must have taken up in the ether, with this thread and countless other websites, all peddling slight variations of the same story is bonkers. Whereas in reality the lad is blissfully unaware and probably sat in his hotel room on his laptop flicking through Rightmove for posh gaffs in Cheshire.

July 03, 2017, 02:09:21 AM
Reply #68

Lxxx

So we've just sold McGeady for the same amount as we bought Sandro for. Utter madness.

July 03, 2017, 02:15:24 AM
Reply #69

Lxxx

Where is the Mcgeady news?

All over Twitter

July 03, 2017, 02:52:18 AM
Reply #70

Lxxx

Steve Walsh deserves some serious praise this summer.
Poor bloke is still running round on coffee and pro plus tablets at the minute.

He knows Ron is back in work tomorrow and he'll demand to know why we haven't got even more done.

July 03, 2017, 07:06:52 PM
Reply #71

Lxxx

When do we play in that little cow pasture in Austria again?  That was the highlight of last summer, no doubt.

If ever anything screamed of the old mentality of the club it was that. We've hopefully moved along a little since then.