October 15, 2019, 11:38:17 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 143801 times)

June 24, 2017, 06:26:12 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I feel like a fit bird has agreed to date me but only until her dream fella comes back from a gap year...... ah well. Fuck it whilst you can.

So let's bum her and hand her back with a sly grin.

Not like, together... like the royal lets.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 24, 2017, 06:41:28 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bit rapey, Brapster 😳

Yeah sorry about that, did go abit Bill Cosby there.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 28, 2017, 06:02:15 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Call me daft for this, but I just have a feeling that if we pull this transfer off, atletico's transfer ban may be a seminal moment in Everton's history.

June 28, 2017, 06:21:55 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Aaaaaaaaand after five mins on twitter I now believe he is signing for Real Madrid.

June 30, 2017, 06:17:45 PM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Right boys, this is from a seriously reliable source,  Sandro HAS SIGNED a contract with us.  So all relax.

Jimmywhack knows me, he'll probably know who I'm on about.

I'm very confident of an announcement on Monday.

July 03, 2017, 03:13:47 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Seminal moment.