December 06, 2019, 11:19:40 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 146020 times)

June 28, 2017, 12:11:07 AM
Reply #30

ally2

paul joyce has just tweeted - NO clause in Sandros contract.

Seriously though - how the fuck does he know?

June 28, 2017, 12:21:00 AM
Reply #31

ally2

It's only been a fuss and a drama in people's heads. In actual reality, it appears that the club agreed the fee, had the lad over for the medical and have waited to announce it at an appropriate time for Sandro and the Spain U-21s. No drama, no fuss. Just Evertonians going loopy for no reason.

Can't agree. There's no need for it to have been dragged out this long is there really. It is of no surprise that people think there's a problem. And it doesn't mean people are going loopy. To all the people that believed it was because it might distract him at the u21s - seriously that's a reason?  Now we believe it's Malaga dragging their heels because it's more plausible. The reasons are what we want to believe. And as for keeping it cool, some fans were complaining that we hadn't made any signings weeks ago before we signed anyone. Can't remember who ;-)
Anyway who cares. I'll be happy when it's announced, ideally before we reach 100 pages.

June 28, 2017, 03:57:10 AM
Reply #32

ally2

Yeah I also like that he just looks like a right horrible bastard. Probably a nice lad mind.

June 28, 2017, 04:54:53 AM
Reply #33

ally2

I'm not losing it just yet.  But Ram and BD please remain on standby to be abused.  Really though it makes no sense for him to go there.  He will not start many games which would be a tragedy at his age.

June 28, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
Reply #34

ally2

It's because this lad is good, we are probably sellling Lukaku, and Kone has gone so actually we are quite desperate for strikers.

June 28, 2017, 07:48:42 PM
Reply #35

ally2

Without coming across as some sort of Paul Joyce fanboy, he is the most respectable journo when it comes to both Everton and Liverpool.

He's cleary well connected between the two clubs, so I take anything he reports very seriously.

There hasnt been anything to suggest this deal will fall through at any moment. It's just us being head the balls stressing about absolutley everything.

Did he not say the deal was done, then say the deal will get done?  That implies your journo was wrong the first time.

Nobody is mega stressing over this except the people that are getting stressed about the perception of other people getting stressed. Then repeating it over and over collecting mutual likes from the chilled brigade.

I'm concerned that's all. Because I think he looks really good, we need strikers and we were told it was actually done weeks ago. And I don't understand what we can offer that better clubs couldn't, hence the possibility of us losing out.

Anyway I'll do my best to leave this until it either happens or not.

June 29, 2017, 04:20:59 AM
Reply #36

ally2

Haha. Another 48 hours!

June 30, 2017, 04:06:13 AM
Reply #37

ally2

He's signed.

How long 'til your arse goes too?

July 03, 2017, 05:12:42 AM
Reply #38

ally2