November 23, 2017, 06:55:12 PM

Author Topic: Jordan Pickford  (Read 22788 times)

June 13, 2017, 10:36:39 PM
Reply #465

GrantyBoy78

Apparently it won't get finalised until he's back from the u21 championship. Makes me nervous; far too much time for another team to swoop in.

deCoubertin

June 13, 2017, 10:44:13 PM
Reply #466

D15TIN

Apparently it won't get finalised until he's back from the u21 championship. Makes me nervous; far too much time for another team to swoop in.
I think he'll know he'll play at Everton, if city or liverpool come in for example he'll sit on the bench. Think he just wants to play each week at a good club in the premier league, people at Sunderland probably advising him to go to Everton anyway especially at his age, a lot of their fans are pleased he's coming here

likes of holgate will be talking to him whilst away anyway, a lot of young english players here he wouldve already played with or met at international level

aswell as Oviedo, Gibson, Pienaar & Anichebe to talk to about Everton
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:49:16 PM by D15TIN »

June 13, 2017, 10:49:19 PM
Reply #467

Evertonian in NC

Also, for blarg and any other interested Ugly Americans...the U-21 tourney will be en espanol on ESPN Deportes here, or streaming in English on ESPN3/WatchESPN.

I will be on a damned train for the first two England pool games, though.  Amtrak has WiFi, but I am skeptical it will support footy match speeds.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 13, 2017, 10:50:40 PM
Reply #468

Evertonian in NC

I think he'll know he'll play at Everton, if city or liverpool come in for example he'll sit on the bench. Think he just wants to play each week at a good club in the premier league, people at Sunderland probably advising him to go to Everton anyway especially at his age, a lot of their fans are pleased he's coming here

likes of holgate will be talking to him whilst away anyway, a lot of young english players here he wouldve already played with or met at international level

aswell as Oviedo, Gibson, Pienaar & Anichebe to talk to about Everton

I'm hoping that's the start of a good working relationship between Pickford and Holgate, suspect he will be a first-team CB a lot sooner than people expect.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 13, 2017, 10:51:52 PM
Reply #469

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's done people chill

June 13, 2017, 10:54:03 PM
Reply #470

Macca77

June 14, 2017, 12:24:48 AM
Reply #471

Bluedylan

When asked about this transfer, Stuart 'The Fuckwit' Pearce has genuinely just said 'I just hope he goes there and gets first team games'.

Fuck me

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 14, 2017, 12:29:48 AM
Reply #472

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
When asked about this transfer, Stuart 'The Fuckwit' Pearce has genuinely just said 'I just hope he goes there and gets first team games'.

Fuck me

Or he reckons he is comparable to Robles?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 14, 2017, 12:47:55 AM
Reply #473

Bluedylan

Or he reckons he is comparable to Robles?

I'd be quite surprised if he knows who Joel Robles is.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 14, 2017, 01:01:14 AM
Reply #474

Rhys

Doubt Sunderland would sign 2 kids on loan without a manager, or that we'd let them go wìthout knowing they were in their plans.

That'd be a great loan for Kenny though, think Dowell may be better off at top league one club next year.

I can see why sunderland would as it is now downside for them. They get 2 talented players in their squad at no cost when they need players and arent looking to spend much money.

For us though I cant see why we'd agree to two players going somwhere where we dont know who the manager is and what his style or preferences are. We are going to want them to go to places where they will get a lot of football. It would be pointless sending dowell somewhere where the manager wants to play direct physical football. So while in theory it would be good for them to go to sunderland for the year, I'd like to think we would wait to see who goes there or its in the contract they need to play xxx% of the games when fit or something along those lines.

June 14, 2017, 03:26:18 AM
Reply #475

Hannibal Lecter

From a Sunderland forum

11m plus add on's is the rumour. when you factor Oviedo and Gibson deal...it makes sense

Their reaction https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pickford-%C2%A330mil-everton-bid-accepted.1371294/
Like this qoute from the thread;

”Pickford moves to one of the biggest clubs in England”

We are back 💰💲
Jönköpings Södra IF

June 14, 2017, 04:19:38 AM
Reply #476

School of Science

Like this qoute from the thread;

”Pickford moves to one of the biggest clubs in England”

We are back 💰💲

Shame Sunderland went down, very likeable team and fans, saying that we would have had even less chance of signing Pickford. Hope they bounce right back up.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 14, 2017, 04:22:46 AM
Reply #477

Lxxx

Really not arsed about Sunderland either way. They've turned into a nothing club lately. Much prefer Newcastle in the league instead.

June 14, 2017, 04:27:45 AM
Reply #478

School of Science

Really not arsed about Sunderland either way. They've turned into a nothing club lately. Much prefer Newcastle in the league instead.

Never in a million years mate, numb nut fans, Mike Ashley as chairman and Benitez as manager, yes i think your in a minority there.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 14, 2017, 05:44:18 AM
Reply #479

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Would rather see all three north east clubs go down and stay down.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney