November 22, 2017, 03:28:35 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 9921 times)

May 16, 2017, 04:05:43 PM
Read 9921 times

Macca77

Another season comes to an end, would be nice to finish with a win, only problem is of course is that we never ever win at Arsenal, ever!! Just hope our  lads leave their flip flops at home and have a good go for the fans sake if nothing else
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:54:22 PM by Gash »

May 16, 2017, 04:13:49 PM
Reply #1

TheTone

words cannot describe how much I detest that Arsenal squad, probably the greatest bunch of soft self loving cunts I have ever seen, swerving this game as can't be doing with watching us holding these out for 75mins before someone does a fuck up and that prick Giroud puts one away then we concede 2 more late goals after that

May 16, 2017, 04:17:54 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
words cannot describe how much I detest that Arsenal squad, probably the greatest bunch of soft self loving cunts I have ever seen, swerving this game as can't be doing with watching us holding these out for 75mins before someone does a fuck up and that prick Giroud puts one away then we concede 2 more late goals after that

Won't mind that at all if Liverpool fuck up against Middlesbrough !

May 16, 2017, 04:26:34 PM
Reply #3

TheTone

Won't mind that at all if Liverpool fuck up against Middlesbrough !

More chance of me getting a blowie off Sarah Jane Mee

May 16, 2017, 04:38:15 PM
Reply #4

Robioto

Arsenal are on form at the moment and I think they will beat us unfortunately. I won't mind too much if Liverpool fail to beat Boro, then I will be in queue with everyone else for my BJ off Sarah Jane Mee.

I'll be honest, looking forward to the season being over now as 7th is well and truely ours and it's just kind of petered out since the Burnley game.

I'm also getting fed up with the Lukaku and Barkley saga and looking forward to that getting sorted and seeing what else the summer will bring, before hopefully kicking on next season.

May 16, 2017, 05:18:35 PM
Reply #5

sam of the south

More chance of me getting a blowie off Sarah Jane Mee

*googles Sarah Jane Mee*

*Is massively underwhelmed*
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 16, 2017, 05:58:58 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm happy it's the final game of the season. Need a break from it all. As @Robioto above pointed out, our season's been done a few games ago once we secured 7th.

The summer transfer window is a lot of fun.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 16, 2017, 06:28:22 PM
Reply #7

MmmBlueRamirez

Gonna get battered.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 16, 2017, 06:39:15 PM
Reply #8

Ramjam

Lukaku needs a goal to wrap up the golden boot as Kane closes in, reckon if we get a pen or a free kick around the box he'll have it
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 16, 2017, 06:49:09 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Lukaku needs a goal to wrap up the golden boot as Kane closes in, reckon if we get a pen or a free kick around the box he'll have it

.....and miss....it's the Everton way

May 16, 2017, 07:15:42 PM
Reply #10

Evertonian in NC

Wondering if Mo gets a few minutes, would be fun to see his angry face on the pitch again.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 16, 2017, 07:28:44 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Would like to see us finish with at least a +20 goal difference.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 16, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Reply #12

Evertonian in NC

Would like to see us finish with at least a +20 goal difference.

Which means we must at least draw.  That would make for a shocking differential, Top 7 sides all +20 or better, nobody else in positive territory.

It's absolutely fair to say we were closer to the Top 4 (other than Chelsea/Spurs) than the pack below us.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 16, 2017, 08:17:19 PM
Reply #13

blue1948

Which means we must at least draw.  That would make for a shocking differential, Top 7 sides all +20 or better, nobody else in positive territory.

It's absolutely fair to say we were closer to the Top 4 (other than Chelsea/Spurs) than the pack below us.

Nice logic ! Closer to the top four if you don't count two of them ,brilliant . Not having a go just saw the funny side of it :-)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:28:38 PM by blue1948 »

May 16, 2017, 09:11:27 PM
Reply #14

D15TIN

Our home record is champions league form, our away record is mid table, quality additions should see that improve too