November 22, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Spurs  (Read 28060 times)

January 06, 2011, 01:32:32 AM
Reply #60

ashwuk

anyone got any links please?

January 06, 2011, 01:35:36 AM
Reply #61

cad

veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

January 06, 2011, 01:35:38 AM
Reply #62

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

January 06, 2011, 01:36:18 AM
Reply #63

Optimistic Blue

Seriously mate, you have lost it.  Every week whoever finds out first posts the team in this way.  He isn't making out anything.  Go and have a lie down or something.

Oh so every week he makes a team selection and passes it off as the real thing? THAT makes it ok then, so if i took a massive shit in a graveyard every saturday, that would be ok because i do it every week? what the fuck has the amount of times on whatever basis he does it have to do with anything!?
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 06, 2011, 01:36:35 AM
Reply #64

edbootle

Pop over to my place. Game is on live.
:cheers:

January 06, 2011, 01:36:57 AM
Reply #65

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Oh so every week he makes a team selection and passes it off as the real thing? THAT makes it ok then, so if i took a massive shit in a graveyard every saturday, that would be ok because i do it every week? what the fuck has the amount of times on whatever basis he does it have to do with anything!?

I give in, you are right.

January 06, 2011, 01:37:13 AM
Reply #66

Toffee1

This has a few options.
http://www.firstrow.net/

January 06, 2011, 01:39:11 AM
Reply #67

Tony hibberts right foot

he's not making a team selection, he's copied and pasted the official line up for other people to see.

January 06, 2011, 01:41:14 AM
Reply #68

cantoffee

wut

January 06, 2011, 01:41:24 AM
Reply #69

Optimistic Blue

he's not making a team selection, he's copied and pasted the official line up for other people to see.

so because he chose it that makes it "offical" does it? grow up mate, pull your head out his arse
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 06, 2011, 01:41:42 AM
Reply #70

Danny

Please tell me this is a wind up? This is nearly as bad as that Millwall fan.

January 06, 2011, 01:42:20 AM
Reply #71

charlatan

/ grabs tub of popcorn ;)

January 06, 2011, 01:42:30 AM
Reply #72

Azz

so because he chose it that makes it "offical" does it? grow up mate, pull your head out his arse

hahhaa what the fuck... Troll of epic proportions! 

January 06, 2011, 01:43:04 AM
Reply #73

Tony hibberts right foot

was just thinking the same, whos the guy on here that normally winds people up?

January 06, 2011, 01:43:13 AM
Reply #74

SilkyBarryHorne

Was thinking exactly the same