February 25, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

Author Topic: Deulofeu  (Read 24316 times)

June 19, 2017, 01:42:24 AM
Reply #90

Robioto

Besic has done far less thean Del but gets no where near the negativity

Probably because he gives it his all when he does play. Del often just goes missing.

June 19, 2017, 01:45:22 AM
Reply #91

Shogun

Administrator
Besic has done far less thean Del but gets no where near the negativity

Well that's why.

We see the poor points of Deulofeu's game frequently.

We simply don't see Besic.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 19, 2017, 01:51:01 AM
Reply #92

blob

flatters to deceive. doubt we'd need him given his overall performances.

June 19, 2017, 02:16:03 AM
Reply #93

KoemansNumberTens

Given regular game time in Italy his figures were once again pretty impressive.

Milan don't appear to have much interest in keeping him. Also they are currently a much worse side than us

June 19, 2017, 02:19:51 AM
Reply #94

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's cost us pennies if we keep him around as a squad player he might show his worth, if he moves on we will likely make a profit. It's all fine either way

June 19, 2017, 02:32:48 AM
Reply #95

Lxxx

Have people actually forgotten the season before last, his first back here, when he had 12 assists in 30 games and about half a dozen goals?

Hardly the sort of figures of an impotent footballer some are trying to make him out to be.

Might just be a coincidence but Geri and Ross' most productive seasons came at a time when the team resembled a joke Sunday League side and were languishing in mid table.
No responsibility required, just hang around up the park and have a play around when the ball gets to you.

When the team starts to resemble a proper footballing side with every man asked to do a job results improve but the luxury players stats fall off a cliff.

Like I say, probably nothing in it like.

June 19, 2017, 02:50:01 AM
Reply #96

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
My point is he doesn't create chances. He went over a year without an assist for us. It's nonsense on a par with me suggesting we keep Kone because he scores goals.
If someone says he's got talent we should stick with him because I think he'll develop and become a player that's a debatable point. His numbers aren't debatable. They are shit.
I've proved that statement wrong before I don't wanna drag it out again

Simply simply lovely

June 19, 2017, 03:01:49 AM
Reply #97

Ross

Might just be a coincidence but Geri and Ross' most productive seasons came at a time when the team resembled a joke Sunday League side and were languishing in mid table.
No responsibility required, just hang around up the park and have a play around when the ball gets to you.

When the team starts to resemble a proper footballing side with every man asked to do a job results improve but the luxury players stats fall off a cliff.

Doesn't really explain his productive spell at Milan does it? Or his form for Spains national team.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 19, 2017, 03:02:08 AM
Reply #98

van der Meyde

I don't think it's a coincidence at all. I think a large part of the reason Barkley notched 22 goals/assists in 2015/16 was because he was in and around the box quite a lot and had the freedom to stay up field a lot more. It was reminiscent of Lampard actually.

The biggest disappointment for me with Barkley over the past year is that he's been miles outside the box too often when we're attacking. I don't know if that's a fitness or a decision making thing, but it's something I'd definitely hope to improve/go back to.

Both players contributed a lot because we were very attack oriented and I think both struggled a little with fitness and decision making this season about when to drop back to defend, when to really push on and attack/get in the box. (The United away game sticks out as a real example of Barkley being miles outside the box on a couple of breaks either unable to get up there or in two minds about whether to hover back so that he could help defend.)

June 19, 2017, 03:51:23 AM
Reply #99

Lxxx

Doesn't really explain his productive spell at Milan does it? Or his form for Spains national team.
Tell me more about these productive spells.

June 19, 2017, 04:02:43 AM
Reply #100

KoemansNumberTens

If Milan don't try and buy him he still won't have played for a club that wanted to play him long term. Lots of talent but just not very good. A really shit Joe Cole. He's yet to find a manager who thinks much of him.

June 19, 2017, 04:59:48 AM
Reply #101

Ross

Tell me more about these productive spells.

Come on even my Nan can use google.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 19, 2017, 05:16:00 AM
Reply #102

boothill

i would keep him, if only for the reason that his mate who he was at ''la masia'' with now works in an eatery in calella and gives me massive extra helpings of food each time we visit, he seen me in my everton shirt and told me we were getting geri before i'd heard of him,he was really made up that he was going to such a ''historic'' club

June 19, 2017, 05:18:04 AM
Reply #103

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman rates him.

June 19, 2017, 05:20:55 AM
Reply #104

ally2