November 21, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Author Topic: Deulofeu  (Read 33956 times)

June 11, 2017, 02:44:08 AM
Read 33956 times

eyesalwaysblue

Doesn't want to return according to Italian press:

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-transfers/17185-deulofeu-doesnt-want-everton-fc-return/
Don't fuckin blame the lad Koemanez has the man management skills of Geoffrey Hardacre..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 11, 2017, 02:49:33 AM
Reply #1

eyesalwaysblue

He's fucking shite. Nothing to do with man management. He wants to be a flair player that trots around the pitch without a defensive care in the world but he creates the square route of fuck all while doing it.
He's not found a manager yet he's overly keen on him. Let's see if Milan even want to sign him and let's see if he plays after they've spent a couple of hundred million on other players
Doesn't entertain coming back. Koeman doesn't want him but but he'll have absolutely no say anyway unless Barca sign him
I know got you though...

June 11, 2017, 03:51:52 AM
Reply #2

eyesalwaysblue

.............do you mean Bradley Hardacre ?
that's him....sorry Sam Miguel was on offer at tesco today

June 11, 2017, 11:57:52 AM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

He's fucking shite. Nothing to do with man management. He wants to be a flair player that trots around the pitch without a defensive care in the world but he creates the square route of fuck all while doing it.
He's not found a manager yet he's overly keen on him. Let's see if Milan even want to sign him and let's see if he plays after they've spent a couple of hundred million on other players
Doesn't entertain coming back. Koeman doesn't want him but but he'll have absolutely no say anyway unless Barca sign him
My apologies i'm a tool when drunk...and sometimes sober..

February 06, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

Having a decent game tonight Del...

February 06, 2018, 03:49:49 AM
Reply #5

eyesalwaysblue

Seems to do players the world of good to leave us..

February 06, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
Reply #6

eyesalwaysblue