November 17, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

Author Topic: Deulofeu  (Read 33794 times)

June 18, 2017, 08:51:42 PM
Read 33794 times

BlueBeagle

Mid-table La Liga player at the very most.

Would love us to keep hold of him til the start of the season purely just to see if he can actually complete 90 minutes in the PL yet.

Then sell him anyway.

June 18, 2017, 09:27:08 PM
Reply #1

BlueBeagle

Best winger we have at the club.

Koeman begs to differ.

June 19, 2017, 01:29:41 PM
Reply #2

BlueBeagle

Didn't Martinez say they had to play him in that year also, as part of the agreement?

Wouldn't tale any notice of a single thing that ever came out of his mouth

June 19, 2017, 09:01:09 PM
Reply #3

BlueBeagle

Or that Koeman's man management and unwillingness to give the lad a go forced him out.

Emery criticised him, Koeman doesn't fancy him and even the idiot Martinez dropped him for months.

I doubt we'll regret anything as he's not improved one jot since his initial loan spell years ago and I suspect this will continue.

June 19, 2017, 10:16:51 PM
Reply #4

BlueBeagle

Really? Barca Manager wants him back, Spain u-21 manager lovesh im and made hi mcaptain. AC Milan want him back.

The Barcelona manager has never previously worked with him. He is absolutely nowhere near the level that that club demands.

The lad is 23 and playing for the 21s, that in itself says something.

AC Milan are a sorry shadow of their famous old selves and probably on par with a mid table PL club.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 10:20:59 PM by BlueBeagle »

June 19, 2017, 11:06:43 PM
Reply #5

BlueBeagle

AC Milan aren't amazing, granted. They're still a decent side though, we're not talking about West Brom or Watford here...we're talking about a rich club with an fabulous history, stadium and fan base. So I don't really see what the point is here? They've got players there we'd happily take...not like they're a championship outfit.

The point is you say that they 'want' him, it's some kind of reason for keeping him when they are currently a poor team.

History, stadium (which they never ever fill anyway) etc has nothing to do with it in the slightest.

June 20, 2017, 11:27:11 PM
Reply #6

BlueBeagle

Let's be honest, we've no idea about the details whatsoever.

There could well be a clause stating that the no-sell-on-clause is invalid if he doesn't play X games for us (or something similar).

If Everton don't care that Barca intend to sell him (and why the fuck would we really?) then both parties could just agree to cancel it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 11:37:31 PM by BlueBeagle »

June 21, 2017, 12:19:48 AM
Reply #7

BlueBeagle

Really though, how much could they sell him for?

15m? 20m very tops?

Are we that arsed about 50% on any profit above 10.5m?

Beat me to it

June 21, 2017, 01:36:33 AM
Reply #8

BlueBeagle

Given more time - both on the pitch and working on his fitness

How much longer does he need to get fit if he's still not managed it in all this time?

June 21, 2017, 03:53:25 AM
Reply #9

BlueBeagle

Best striking partnership in Europe lolol lolol lolol

Let's calm down a bit. He laid a few crosses on for Lukaku and then when teams got wise he got fucked off.

June 26, 2017, 09:32:55 PM
Reply #10

BlueBeagle

What would be more silly, piss away a year at Everton or piss away a year in the sun surrounded by family and friends in his home town?

June 27, 2017, 03:01:32 AM
Reply #11

BlueBeagle

As skilful as he may be, Geri's best bit was when he said "mate" on a video.

Now come on be fair there have been highlights...

1 goal against Arsenal about 4 years ago.

July 04, 2017, 09:15:08 PM
Reply #12

BlueBeagle

No loss whatsoever.

Let's hope that our new ex-Barca youth player isn't a disappointment like Deulofeu.

August 14, 2017, 06:26:07 PM
Reply #13

BlueBeagle

I was glad to see the back of him and I'm pretty sure his career will fizzle out into nothing but it's a bit harsh to judge him on his 1st performance for them against a rampant Real Madrid...

... As dreadful, and familiar, as it sounds lolol