June 18, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

Author Topic: Deulofeu  (Read 28438 times)

February 06, 2018, 04:19:57 AM
Reply #450

Lazarou

Footballs a bitch more often than not.

February 06, 2018, 04:20:41 AM
Reply #451

TheTone

Back to being 'delafeu' or some other shit spelling after a few more games

February 06, 2018, 04:30:05 AM
Reply #452

Alanvideo

Had a good game like and seems a bit fitter. Usually blowing for tugs after 60 minutes.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 06, 2018, 04:32:20 AM
Reply #453

Lxxx

I donít know about Del but this new Watford manager looks decent. Maybe a bid in for him before the season is out.

February 06, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
Reply #454

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't we have first refusal on him?

I like the look of this
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 06, 2018, 05:00:42 AM
Reply #455

Lazarou

I think Deulofeu is fantastic footballer, entertained me no end while at Everton with a small dose of frustration. He just needs the right manager to get the best out of him and probably indulge him the odd mistake/lazy games.

Type of footballer that makes me want to pay to watch the game, alas I don't think he is a Allardyce player.

All these exciting young players that we have cast aside to be replaced by overpaid jobber's. It's a fucking disgrace.

Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barkley all just slipped away to be replaced by dross.

February 06, 2018, 05:21:32 AM
Reply #456

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The best football I've seen us play always had Geri on the pitch.

I'll never forget the 3-2 against West Brom when we were 2-0 down. Our game plan was simply get it to Geri and everytime he got the ball you knew something was happening.

For that six month period he was as good as anyone we've had outwide.

I just look at the options we have out wide compared to Geri and just sigh in disappointment at what we've done to this team.

February 06, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
Reply #457

Ravardo

I think the clause is barca have to keep him in the first team for a year before selling him,,thats why his on loan i think...one of bobbys phenomenal ideas

February 06, 2018, 05:37:04 AM
Reply #458

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

I'll never forget the 3-2 against West Brom when we were 2-0 down. Our game plan was simply get it to Geri and everytime he got the ball you knew something was happening.

I just look at the options we have out wide compared to Geri and just sigh in disappointment at what we've done to this team.
He's shite tho
Never scored a goal or assisted in ever

Loved deulofeu, what's happendd to us ffs
Simply simply lovely

February 06, 2018, 07:45:41 AM
Reply #459

Tony Clifton

I think the clause is barca have to keep him in the first team for a year before selling him,,thats why his on loan i think...one of bobbys phenomenal ideas

Wasn't actually Martinez's idea mate - he just relayed the information when asked.

Say what you want about Martinez - I went OTT on him toward the end of his time here - but the man at least appeared to give a shit, unlike the utter dick in charge right now - "Contracts are not my department" he said last week when asked about Mangala...

Thought we were onto something with Martinez.  And Deulofeu.  "He's magic, you know..."

Good times.  Maybe we should have kept that shit badge...

February 06, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
Reply #460

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 06, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
Reply #461

Lxxx

Walcott will offer the team more than Geri every day of the week.

February 06, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Reply #462

Dr. Sponge

I heard that last season Koeman called a crisis meeting before Christmas so everyone could get things off their chest, and Deulofeu said if he's not playing then he's not training.. and that's why he got turfed out.

I'm not an ITK but it's legit judging from who told me.

February 06, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
Reply #463

Robioto

.....................even though it's taken him a whole year ?

I wouldn't know to be honest, I don't watch a lot of Spanish or Italian football. But the Deulofeu I watched last night had more attacking productivity and intent than any of our players have all this season.

February 06, 2018, 01:43:06 PM
Reply #464

Ramjam

I heard that last season Koeman called a crisis meeting before Christmas so everyone could get things off their chest, and Deulofeu said if he's not playing then he's not training.. and that's why he got turfed out.

I'm not an ITK but it's legit judging from who told me.
If thatís the case then he should have been fined a weeks wages for every training session he missed and I would think that it wouldnít have been to long before he had his boots back on and his tail between his legs
WE ARE THE PEOPLE