July 23, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 132318 times)

December 29, 2017, 03:54:30 AM
Reply #2385

irishtoffee

Be interesting to see wilsheres stats tonite,as good as he,s been in two years.
He's playing great stuff. Covering a lot of ground and a great assist. I reckon he'll sign a new deal with arsenal

December 29, 2017, 04:06:18 AM
Reply #2386

Faceatthefence

He's playing great stuff. Covering a lot of ground and a great assist. I reckon he'll sign a new deal with arsenal
Love a fit motivated wilshere here should barkley shoot through,on 90k a week and wants more allegedly but out of contract in the summer.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 29, 2017, 04:29:03 AM
Reply #2387

Shogun

Administrator
Arsenal have conceded five goals in the two matches heís played (Tonight and Liverpool).

Itís not a coincidence, Bournemouth shored up as soon as he got dropped.

The lads a liability.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 29, 2017, 05:50:16 AM
Reply #2388

irishtoffee

Arsenal have conceded five goals in the two matches he's played (Tonight and Liverpool).

It's not a coincidence, Bournemouth shored up as soon as he got dropped.

The lads a liability.
Nothing like a bit of selective statistics. He started the last 4 so it's five goals in 4 games so.

December 29, 2017, 06:02:22 AM
Reply #2389

Shogun

Administrator
Nothing like a bit of selective statistics. He started the last 4 so it's five goals in 4 games so.

Not selective, just from what I remember.

One of those games must have been against the ultra defensive Newcastle at home if heís started the last four.

December 29, 2017, 12:45:18 PM
Reply #2390

Faceatthefence

Arsenals defence have been shaky all season,you cant blame a playmaker for defensive frailties,4 games in succession  for him is the start of rebuilding his career.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 29, 2017, 06:44:33 PM
Reply #2391

74Blue

Love a fit motivated wilshere here should barkley shoot through,on 90k a week and wants more allegedly but out of contract in the summer.
We were allegedly offering Barkley around £100k a week. With no fee, I'm sure we could meet Wilshere's wage demands. Still a horrid short-arsed troll though.

December 29, 2017, 07:02:46 PM
Reply #2392

Bluedylan

I'll take anyone who wants to get on the ball and play, and can give and receive the ball with quality when under pressure.

Wilshire can do all of that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 29, 2017, 09:01:17 PM
Reply #2393

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'll take anyone who wants to get on the ball and play, and can give and receive the ball with quality when under pressure.

Wilshire can do all of that.

Would it really be that much of a downgrade if we sold Barkley and replaced him with Wilshere?

December 29, 2017, 09:38:53 PM
Reply #2394

ally2

Massive bell who has a proven track record of never being able to stay fit. A run of a few decent games changes nothing.

December 29, 2017, 09:47:22 PM
Reply #2395

gizzblue

Would it really be that much of a downgrade if we sold Barkley and replaced him with Wilshere?
Surely an upgrade ....although they both offer few games a season ...Ross plays one in ten matches well ....and Wilshire plays one in about seven through injury ....so 6 of one imho.

December 29, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
Reply #2396

eugene

I would take Wilshere over Barkley all day long, I think people on here forget just how slow his brain is!
The only real people who think heís great are him and his turd burgler agent blowing smoke up his fat arse. Let him go and donít even give him a pair of Umbro tranies

December 29, 2017, 09:57:37 PM
Reply #2397

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

One in ten well?
I don't quite know what your expecting if you think 9 out of ten times he is poor

Id take a chance on wilshere tbh, he has a massive point to prove and I think the Bournemouth situation may have give him a kick up the arse
Simply simply lovely

December 29, 2017, 10:06:45 PM
Reply #2398

Shogun

Administrator
Imagine wanting Wilshere over Barkley

December 29, 2017, 10:06:59 PM
Reply #2399

Bluedylan

I would take Wilshere over Barkley all day long, I think people on here forget just how slow his brain is!
The only real people who think heís great are him and his turd burgler agent blowing smoke up his fat arse. Let him go and donít even give him a pair of Umbro tranies

Created more chances than David Silva, Coutinho, Alexis Sanchez (and Gylfi) in 2016/17. Fifth highest in the league -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/ross-barkley-everton-next-club-10882763

Garbage player
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.