November 24, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Author Topic: Mauricio Lemos  (Read 6927 times)

May 30, 2017, 11:35:55 PM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be blown away if we started next season with 2 or 3 totally new members if our starting back 4.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

deCoubertin

May 30, 2017, 11:49:00 PM
Reply #76

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be blown away if we started next season with 2 or 3 totally new members if our starting back 4.

Don't think 2 is that outlandish given that Coleman is out and we may well sign someone to cover and provide competition for his place once he returns. However, yes I'd be surprised if we're lining up with two new CBs...although I'd not be opposed. I assume we're keeping at least one of Williams and Jagielka as we'll need the depth.

May 30, 2017, 11:52:00 PM
Reply #77

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think 2 is that outlandish given that Coleman is out and we may well sign someone to cover and provide competition for his place once he returns. However, yes I'd be surprised if we're lining up with two new CBs...although I'd not be opposed. I assume we're keeping at least one of Williams and Jagielka as we'll need the depth.

Yeah true wasn't thinking of seamus for some reason.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 31, 2017, 12:47:44 AM
Reply #78

Robioto

After VVD (pipe dream), this is who I want.

I am content to let Jags and Funes Mori (yes, throw your insults) battle it out for the other starting slot, with Holgate serving as the #4 (and the loser's partner for Cup games and the occasional League game when we have a Thursday Europa match).

Economical, and I think could be very effective.  Use the bulk of funds on attacking midfield and apprentice striker. 

Have you watched him, do you know a lot about him?

May 31, 2017, 12:59:26 AM
Reply #79

ally2

Holgate is poor CB. I'd keep all our centre halves and try our best to sign two top quality CB's

Wish you'd turn it in giving Holgate a hard time. He's going to be great and he's 20 FFS.

May 31, 2017, 02:04:48 AM
Reply #80

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wish you'd turn it in giving Holgate a hard time. He's going to be great and he's 20 FFS.

Am I giving him a hard time?

Just don't see the clamour for him to play above Williams.

May 31, 2017, 02:24:25 AM
Reply #81

ally2

Am I giving him a hard time?

Just don't see the clamour for him to play above Williams.

Am I missing something?  You just called him a poor centre back like it was a statement of fact. Nothing to do with Williams. Don't know why you mentioned that.

And be honest - you've had a few pops at him through the season too. And not just for his crossing (which most agree isn't very good). I can't understand why.

June 24, 2017, 10:26:38 PM
Reply #82

Toddacelli

Because I've mentioned Lemos in this thread already...

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-want-pay-e20m-club-prefer-stump-another-e10m/

Dunno how accurate it is - I don't trust any sources anymore until the club makes an official announcement itself.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 27, 2017, 01:46:04 PM
Reply #83

Juanito

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/16-17/rumour-mill/35092.html

Another composed centre half and we are actually linked to him.

June 27, 2017, 01:50:23 PM
Reply #84

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
A huge massive buyout clause? Shit
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 27, 2017, 01:55:11 PM
Reply #85

Juanito

A huge massive buyout clause? Shit

26 million Euros? Peanuts for the Mersey Millionares

June 27, 2017, 02:41:24 PM