November 19, 2017, 07:23:24 AM

Author Topic: It was 13 years ago today...  (Read 2711 times)

June 24, 2017, 08:41:57 PM
Reply #30

American Evertonian

...that NSNO came to play

It's been some journey!

http://www.nsno.co.uk/about/nsno-timeline/

He's just doing this so he can get the top post of the week.

;)
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

deCoubertin

June 24, 2017, 09:11:09 PM
Reply #31

nsno

Its a huge achievement to keep a site like this going for as long as you guys have. Nsno is my go to place for Everton news, great site and always a good cross section of opinions.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

June 24, 2017, 09:25:12 PM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks Si and Bally and Gash and Shogun and Thom(if he still does) and Silas(if he is a mod) for all you guys do on here and keeping this place as wonderful as it is. It's my break from reality and a place to destress.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 24, 2017, 09:27:24 PM
Reply #33

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
Gosh, 13 years.

I was still working then!!
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

June 24, 2017, 09:33:11 PM
Reply #34

TheTone

sound site, got banned once and rightly so for being a cunt and hit minus 50 summat on the karma stakes like but been cooling it ever since I sorted myself out, some great debate on here, witty banter and boss gifs !

Happy anniversary

June 24, 2017, 09:45:58 PM
Reply #35

sirblue57

easily the best Everton site, where you can be an adult (using adult language.ya cunts) or be a big.kid, excited over rumours, taking the piss  or just making an arse of yourself.. <cough todacelli> great way to de stress.  thanks guys .
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

June 24, 2017, 10:04:40 PM
Reply #36

Mayor Farnum

Teenager at last. It's all masturbation and fried food for the next few years.

June 24, 2017, 10:08:43 PM
Reply #37

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 24, 2017, 10:09:16 PM
Reply #38

Fynci

Well done to Si and the lads, still the friendliest site on the net !
None of you have ever held the Nzogbia thread against me, probably the most reviled thread on the net.  ;D

Oh it was you was it......
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

June 24, 2017, 10:09:25 PM
Reply #39

Evertonian in NC

Y'all (excuse my local vernacular) do excellent work.  13 years is an eternity in internet years, and also in modern footy time.  So, pat yourself on the back(s) double!

And thanks for putting up with all our moaning and paranoid bullshit.  Everton, aren't we?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 24, 2017, 10:10:03 PM
Reply #40

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
AND ....... how do you get images to fit the screen?!!!!

But it is a big cake - there's enough to go round
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 10:11:06 PM by Shropshire Blue »
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

June 24, 2017, 10:26:34 PM
Reply #41

Ross

Tom Davies hadn't long started school, Facebook had only just been born and Twitter was a few years off, even iPhones hadn't surfaced and it was only 5 short years since our last win at mordor.

Well done on the first 13. Here's to a few more and hopefully with some trophies to celebrate along the way.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 24, 2017, 11:41:56 PM
Reply #42

Deano Blue Boy

I think I came December 2004.  Time flys

June 25, 2017, 12:19:10 AM
Reply #43

Rhys

Tom Davies hadn't long started school, Facebook had only just been born and Twitter was a few years off, even iPhones hadn't surfaced and it was only 5 short years since our last win at mordor.

Well done on the first 13. Here's to a few more and hopefully with some trophies to celebrate along the way.

Looking at it like that, it was only 5 years from the last anfield win when I joined the site, and it felt like it had been ages since we'd got a win there when in reality we'd won twice in the previous 9 seasons. Maybe if we all quite this site we might give ourselves a chance of an anfield win....

June 25, 2017, 12:24:02 AM
Reply #44

Ross

Looking at it like that, it was only 5 years from the last anfield win when I joined the site, and it felt like it had been ages since we'd got a win there when in reality we'd won twice in the previous 9 seasons. Maybe if we all quite this site we might give ourselves a chance of an anfield win....

Wasn't blaming Si but now you've put it like that!...
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.