November 25, 2017, 02:52:12 AM

Author Topic: It was 13 years ago today...  (Read 2771 times)

June 25, 2017, 10:38:36 PM
Reply #60

American Evertonian

Honestly though - very happy that NSNO is celebrating another anniversary. When I first started following the Blues around 2006-7 I knew nothing of the culture. In this day and age it is easy to be a fan but not connect with the fan base when in the US. This forum has provided me not only with news, but also with a better understanding of the club and what it is to truly be an Evertonian. Without this site I would be considered a "plastic" just without the whole glory hunting part. Proud to be blue and to be apart of this fanbase.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

deCoubertin

June 26, 2017, 12:40:30 AM
Reply #61

SANA_DR0

Many Happy returns to NSNO.

Easily the best Everton related website on the interwebz.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

June 26, 2017, 12:43:28 AM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
About 5 or 6 years I've been here I think, and I enjoy it a great deal.

Thank you for all your work, and to the other members of this community for its consistent levels of banter, discussion, analysis and patience.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 26, 2017, 12:59:01 AM
Reply #63

Toddacelli

About 5 or 6 years I've been here I think, and I enjoy it a great deal.

Thank you for all your work, and to the other members of this community for its consistent levels of banter, discussion, analysis and patience.

Think I've been a similar time - does anyone know how long? I'd like to count it in wives...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 26, 2017, 12:59:58 AM
Reply #64

Major Clanger

Think I've been a similar time - does anyone know how long? I'd like to count it in wives...

I've still got the confirmation email from when I registered, it was over 10 years ago.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

June 26, 2017, 01:05:25 AM
Reply #65

Toddacelli

I've still got the confirmation email from when I registered, it was over 10 years ago.

I think it's seen me through 2 wives and onto my current fiancée but I'm not 100% sure   :)

June 26, 2017, 01:11:56 AM
Reply #66

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's seen me through 2 wives and onto my current fiancée but I'm not 100% sure   :)

Where's that book that's what I want to know
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 26, 2017, 01:13:25 AM
Reply #67

SANA_DR0

been using this site for over ten years,, 2006ish i think.. i recall reading the charlton everton match report, that mcfadden goal. where he flicked itup andvolleyed it..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

June 26, 2017, 01:15:32 AM
Reply #68

Gash

Global Moderator
been using this site for over ten years,, 2006ish i think.. i recall reading the charlton everton match report, that mcfadden goal. where he flicked itup andvolleyed it..

You only joined 45 minutes ago?

What's been your usernames over the years?

June 26, 2017, 01:23:57 AM
Reply #69

SANA_DR0

you dont need user names to view the site Gash, (not reg'd before, onky reg'd cos i was annoyed at the lukaku bashing)
i just used to read and gets news (mainly during the transfer windows)
occasionaly check match day threads, but id rather watch the match, too much mission to switch between this and the match.. lol
maybe next season.. :D

& Unsworth kicking ass.

June 26, 2017, 01:58:20 AM
Reply #70

Simon Paul

Administrator

Date Registered: September 01, 2011, 10:54:35 AM

June 26, 2017, 03:03:09 AM
Reply #71

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Where's that book that's what I want to know

We should call him Todd R.R Martin

June 26, 2017, 04:00:41 AM
Reply #72

American Evertonian

That's a lot of living in 6 years. 😂😂
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

June 26, 2017, 02:40:42 PM
Reply #73

Toddacelli

Ah - in that case, 1 wife and 1 fiancée. Sounds a bit more reasonable    :snigger:

And I'm still working on the books @brap2 - I have the entire day on it tomorrow. I still have time to be more prolific than Martin @Silas !

June 26, 2017, 03:27:48 PM
Reply #74

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Be my 10 year anniversary in August. Only real break was in 2009. I remember logging on and having to reregister due to the forum migration.

I hate you all