April 20, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Author Topic: Renato Sanches  (Read 3598 times)

June 29, 2017, 06:42:55 PM
Read 3598 times

Hawkandro

Renato Sanches could be available. Would be a big signing.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 05:34:18 AM by Gash »
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 29, 2017, 06:48:31 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Have we been linked?

Simply simply lovely

June 29, 2017, 06:49:19 PM
Reply #2

di_guyo

STOP IT...this is not everton related.

This site is turning into kipper or GOT one day at a time.
Everton & Atleti

June 29, 2017, 06:52:45 PM
Reply #3

Sixx1402

Not a chance.

He's off to a Champions League team if he leaves.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 29, 2017, 06:53:52 PM
Reply #4

Sixx1402

Too similar to Klaassen anyway......
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 29, 2017, 07:00:09 PM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
STOP IT...this is not everton related.

This site is turning into kipper or GOT one day at a time.

People are free to talk about whoever they want whether we're linked in the press or it's just a player they'd like to see here. There's not a list or pre set criteria of players people can and can't discuss on the forum.

June 29, 2017, 07:07:44 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
another one for @Rhys The Isco File.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 29, 2017, 07:16:58 PM
Reply #7

formerKHL

People are free to talk about whoever they want whether we're linked in the press or it's just a player they'd like to see here. There's not a list or pre set criteria of players people can and can't discuss on the forum.

hear hear....

throw him to the floor centurian.....

June 29, 2017, 07:21:39 PM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going to be a bit mental and say it's not that unrealistic.

A long shot, yeah, but another poor season at Bayern and he'll be making a drop down.

June 29, 2017, 08:25:32 PM
Reply #9

WeimaranerBlues

not sure he had a poor season 17 appearances and injured, basically not getting in ahead of other, Costa, coman, Ribery, Robben, Alonso and Vidal and Thiago...,,   may get more playing time next season

June 29, 2017, 08:29:39 PM
Reply #10

di_guyo

I'm sorry, but if that's the case then what's the point in having 'The Everton Forum'?

How is this related to Everton? Are we suggesting that a player being potentially available for transfer is a viable link here? Isn't that what Other Football is for?

I don't think I agree. A forum needs some sort of rules...but excuse me while I go create my Ronaldo thread.
Everton & Atleti

June 29, 2017, 08:34:43 PM
Reply #11

Lxxx

Bit of a stretch this one like.

June 29, 2017, 08:40:18 PM
Reply #12

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm sorry, but if that's the case then what's the point in having 'The Everton Forum'?

How is this related to Everton? Are we suggesting that a player being potentially available for transfer is a viable link here? Isn't that what Other Football is for?

I don't think I agree. A forum needs some sort of rules...but excuse me while I go create my Ronaldo thread.

It's Everton related because the OP said it would be a big signing for us. It's just a speculative thread, not every thread has to be full of links to us and the player.

If it's an unrealistic target/shout then it'll slowly disappear down the page and out of sight, so it's no problem.

We do have rules but don't tend to try and be too ridged, we'd rather let things just go with the flow, it's not really something worth stressing about though.

Oh, and there's already a Ronaldo thread in Other Football forum if you want. :)

June 29, 2017, 08:44:51 PM
Reply #13

Shogun

Administrator
I'm going to be a bit mental and say it's not that unrealistic.

A long shot, yeah, but another poor season at Bayern and he'll be making a drop down.

Didn't Shaqiri go straight from Bayern to Stoke?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 29, 2017, 08:46:04 PM
Reply #14

Jamokachi

Didn't Shaqiri go straight from Bayern to Stoke?

No, Inter to Stoke. Bayern to Inter.