November 18, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

Author Topic: [News]Keane set for Everton medical  (Read 2166 times)

July 03, 2017, 02:20:09 AM
Read 2166 times

Everton News

Keane set for Everton medical

Friend of Farhad Moshiri and all-round top texter, Jim White, says that Everton are also close to unveiling Michael Keane as the big spending continues.

Source: Keane set for Everton medical

deCoubertin

July 03, 2017, 02:26:38 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Keane set for Everton medical

Friend of Farhad Moshiri and all-round top texter, Jim White, says that Everton are also close to unveiling Michael Keane as the big spending continues.

Source: Keane set for Everton medical

🍆💦

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 03, 2017, 02:34:52 AM
Reply #2

BlueBeagle

May as well just take the prick on full time as spokesman

July 03, 2017, 02:42:54 AM
Reply #3

GoodisonPk

May as well just take the prick on full time as spokesman

nothing wrong with have some friends in the media

July 03, 2017, 02:42:57 AM
Reply #4

everton1952

July 03, 2017, 02:45:46 AM
Reply #5

Gary1878

I actually met Jim White at a wedding this weekend. Very nice chap. He was speaking about his relationship with Moshiri and how he does see him quite a fair bit. It seems that some information does get leaked from Moshiri to Jim White e.g the Lukaku 100m figure. It is quite carefully managed though and it is only information that Moshiri wants to be out there. Jim is quite happy to be the medium for that and was saying that he was really grateful for Moshiri to go on his radio show and be honest and answer most of his questions.

He also said that Moshiri being worth what he is now puts us in the elite in the premier league in terms of spending and exciting times are ahead.

Overall, no spellbinding information but interesting hearing it directly from Jim White himself.

July 03, 2017, 02:48:22 AM
Reply #6

Tinga

July 03, 2017, 02:55:20 AM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

I actually met Jim White at a wedding this weekend. Very nice chap. He was speaking about his relationship with Moshiri and how he does see him quite a fair bit. It seems that some information does get leaked from Moshiri to Jim White e.g the Lukaku 100m figure. It is quite carefully managed though and it is only information that Moshiri wants to be out there. Jim is quite happy to be the medium for that and was saying that he was really grateful for Moshiri to go on his radio show and be honest and answer most of his questions.

He also said that Moshiri being worth what he is now puts us in the elite in the premier league in terms of spending and exciting times are ahead.

Overall, no spellbinding information but interesting hearing it directly from Jim White himself.

But what we all want to know is....

... does he wear that yellow tie to weddings?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 03, 2017, 02:59:09 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
Jim White's always been the same, I remember when he did Scotsport in the 90's, he could make Brechin v Montrose sound like the Champions League final.

July 03, 2017, 03:15:22 AM
Reply #9

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Jim White's always been the same, I remember when he did Scotsport in the 90's, he could make Brechin v Montrose sound like the Champions League final.

Haha one of the joys of being in the Border TV region back in the day was that we got to watch Scotsport on a Sunday evening.  Jim White was ace back then.

July 03, 2017, 03:22:59 AM
Reply #10

School of Science

" Moshiri money putting us in the spending elite in the premier league "
Is spellbinding information for me fella, especially after 20 years of being cash strapped Everton. Have a like.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 03, 2017, 03:25:39 AM
Reply #11

Toddacelli

Haha one of the joys of being in the Border TV region back in the day was that we got to watch Scotsport on a Sunday evening.  Jim White was ace back then.

yeah but he's no James Richardson of Football Italia fame   :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 03, 2017, 01:45:32 PM
Reply #12

Gary1878

Best bits for me were him wearing a yellow hat in a photo booth (the irony wasn't lost on me) and shouting "news just in" or "transfer deadline day" before photos.

Last post on this but he really is a genuinely nice bloke who I think just wants to provide a bit of showmanship and passion to what otherwise is just providing information to sports fans. Has a big effection for northern clubs as well especially Everton so always a bonus!

July 03, 2017, 03:58:47 PM
Reply #13

dangermouse

Has he signed yet?  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

July 03, 2017, 04:31:41 PM
Reply #14

Mayor Farnum

We've been crying out for media attention for twenty years; now we get some we turn on the messenger.