September 19, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

Author Topic: Sandro Ramirez Signs - Confirmed by club  (Read 24222 times)

July 07, 2018, 12:57:33 AM
Reply #360

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It took Eriksen a year to acclimatise.

Soccernomics says give a player 2 years to adapt. More if there is a culture shock.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 07, 2018, 01:00:14 AM
Reply #361

gizzblue

Hope the lad kicks on and now becomes the player we actually bought ....with a progressive manager behind him .

July 15, 2018, 12:07:49 AM
Reply #362

MmmblueBernard

When your team score 21 goals in a game and youíre the only forward who doesnít get the on the scoresheet....
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:08:50 AM by MmmBlueRamirez »
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 15, 2018, 12:09:51 AM
Reply #363

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
When your team score 21 goals in a game and you're the only forward who doesn't get the on the scoresheet....

Thatís Ramirez!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 15, 2018, 12:13:56 AM
Reply #364

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"If you believe it will work out, youíll see opportunities. If you believe it wonít, you will see obstacles." Ė Wayne Dyer

July 15, 2018, 12:24:29 AM
Reply #365

kramer0

I'm not ready to write him off yet.

I am ready to mock Koeman and Walsh for thinking he was a goalscorer, though. Morons. Maybe look at a shot map or something.

July 15, 2018, 12:24:52 AM
Reply #366

Bluedylan

Did alright to be fair. Squared a few passes for others to score in better positions. You listening Kev?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 15, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
Reply #367

kramer0

Did alright to be fair. Squared a few passes for others to score in better positions. You listening Kev?

Agreed. I think we need to adjust our opinions on what type of player he is.

July 15, 2018, 12:28:11 AM
Reply #368

Bluedylan

Agreed. I think we need to adjust our opinions on what type of player he is.

Silva looks like he's going with your wide forward option, rather than a striker. Makes sense.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 15, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
Reply #369

KoemansNumberTens

I'm not ready to write him off yet.

I am ready to mock Koeman and Walsh for thinking he was a goalscorer, though. Morons. Maybe look at a shot map or something.

We did all our business based on fantasy football points and a refusal to take no for an answer

July 15, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
Reply #370

eyesalwaysblue

He's just shit and that's it, not on his own though.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 15, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
Reply #371

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Itís one thing to hate a player who messed up or whatever but you canít really when he scored 5. Itís like complaining cos he scored and didnít assist someone else.

Rather silly.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 15, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
Reply #372

Alanvideo

It’s one thing to hate a player who messed up or whatever but you can’t really when he scored 5. It’s like complaining cos he scored and didn’t assist someone else.

Rather silly.

.................no it isn't silly at all. He's let the side down on so many occasions. Yes , he's scored 5 in a friendly against a pub team but if he was any good he wouldn't have been there ,he would have been with the Belgian squad. I don't hate Mirallas ,I just would prefer if he was moved on.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 15, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
Reply #373

Waltzer

.................no it isn't silly at all. He's let the side down on so many occasions. Yes , he's scored 5 in a friendly against a pub team but if he was any good he wouldn't have been there ,he would have been with the Belgian squad. I don't hate Mirallas ,I just would prefer if he was moved on.
I generally agree but the Belgium thing shouldn't be used as a sign of a bad player, nainggolan didn't make their squad either and he'd piss it into our team

July 15, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
Reply #374

eugene