November 25, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

Author Topic: Sandro Ramirez Signs - Confirmed by club  (Read 13504 times)

November 09, 2017, 04:16:16 AM
Reply #240

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Give them games in the Europa league. Here is the team
Pickford
Kenny Keane Feeney Holgate
Beni Gueye
Lookman Klassen Mirralis
Sandro

deCoubertin

November 09, 2017, 04:22:57 AM
Reply #241

TheTone

Looks a nervous wreck

Not sure he'll make it here at all sadly

He was the one signing I was looking forward to seeing the most

Big let down

November 09, 2017, 04:41:07 AM
Reply #242

KoemansNumberTens

Hate to see him go in Jan. Be just our luck to see him score 10 or 12 in half a season playing for someone else

November 09, 2017, 05:09:15 AM
Reply #243

Jamokachi

I think Sandro will come good. He's still very young, which is easy to forget looking at him. Bring him into a team in for, with less pressure to perform and we'll see the player he was showing to be in Spain.

Klaassen though, I don't see what he offers. Looks like a lost little lamb.

November 09, 2017, 06:30:51 AM
Reply #244

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just think we’ve been so bad as a team tactically and individually.

Sandro and Klaassen have been let downs, but I would like to see them both in a semi functioning team.

Sandro surely has the potential to do something individually good which is what we’re looking at say lookman for at the moment.

Klaassen’s whole game is finishing chances tho or working hard for someone else to get a chance rather than picking someone out with a bit of skill or something individually brilliant. He’s a pure team player and has good finishing...well the teams a mess and we’ve not made any chances for him.

Tim Cahill similarities from Klaassen, stylistically, while Sandro hopefully has a few more levels he can hit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 09, 2017, 01:38:45 PM
Reply #245

Juanito

He is only 22. Needs to be given more time to get up the pace of the league, in a side that has a clue and he will be fine. Hopefully that will be Everton.

November 09, 2017, 02:28:06 PM
Reply #246

Hawkandro

I cannot understand why he hasn't been given more of a chance?

Maybe Unsworth is making a point, maybe he is diabolical in training, who knows?

Really want to see him and Klaassen do well here though.

Plus, if rumours of Chelsea being interested in him are true, then how can he deemed good enough for the Champions, but not us?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:30:53 PM by Hawkandro »
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

November 09, 2017, 03:03:59 PM
Reply #247

plumber

I cannot understand why he hasn't been given more of a chance?

Because he's been utter crap whenever he's been given a chance?

I'm not saying he should be written off yet, but the fact is he's been worse than any other attacking player so far.

November 09, 2017, 03:11:03 PM
Reply #248

Lxxx

Heads were falling off everywhere in the summer when it looked like he might not sign. Usually the same people who were shouting for some guy called Lemos who allegedly would have been perfect too.

November 09, 2017, 03:15:33 PM
Reply #249

BlueForYou

Europa League bound:

1)Robles/Stek
2)Kenny/Connolly
6)Feeney
5)Williams(Capt)
3)Holgate
7)Lookman
8)Klaassen
4)Baningime
11)Vlasic
10)Henen/Barkley
9)Sandro

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 09, 2017, 03:52:58 PM
Reply #250

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Outrageous if Sandro and Klaassen don't both play the full 90 in both remaining europa games
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 09, 2017, 03:58:46 PM
Reply #251

BlueForYou

Absolutely - no brainer, surely?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 09, 2017, 04:00:29 PM
Reply #252

MmmBlueRamirez

Sandro will come good.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 09, 2017, 04:16:14 PM
Reply #253

hill135

Think he looks like absolute tat to be honest.

There's a long list of players who have slammed them in in Spain only to come up short in the Prem. I also remember those stats floating about when he signed that all his goals were free kicks, long shots, or shots from weird angles which wouldn't ordinarily go in. Maybe we should have looked at these when we scouted him.

Las Palmas or Celta Vigo next summer.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:18:16 PM by hill135 »

November 09, 2017, 04:29:48 PM
Reply #254

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heads were falling off everywhere in the summer when it looked like he might not sign. Usually the same people who were shouting for some guy called Lemos who allegedly would have been perfect too.

Yeah let's just stick to decent premier league players from now on.

That's doing really well for us.