November 24, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

Author Topic: [News]Rooney agrees Everton deal  (Read 17028 times)

July 08, 2017, 02:24:16 AM
Read 17028 times

Everton News

Rooney agrees Everton deal

Reports in Manchester are claiming that Wayne Rooney has agreed a deal to return to Everton after a 13 year spell at Manchester United.

Source: Rooney agrees Everton deal

deCoubertin

July 08, 2017, 02:53:24 AM
Reply #1

MmmBlueRamirez

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 08, 2017, 03:08:31 AM
Reply #2

bacon sarnie

"The 31 year old former England captain left Goodison Park in 2004 in what was then a record deal for a teenager in England.  Now, he looks set to return to his boyhood club and celebrate the move and the anniversary of the birth of NSNO with a Big Mac, fries and a banana milkshake. Many Happy Meals of the day, Wayne." BBC

July 08, 2017, 04:07:32 AM
Reply #3

blob

loved him first time around, but a 13 year gap says it all really'

hope i'm wrong...

July 08, 2017, 04:09:17 AM
Reply #4

eame

No brainer for me..... raises the profile of the club at worst... at best the sky's the limit....

July 08, 2017, 05:01:12 AM
Reply #5

bogie

"The 31 year old former England captain left Goodison Park in 2004 in what was then a record deal for a teenager in England.  Now, he looks set to return to his boyhood club and celebrate the move and the anniversary of the birth of NSNO with a Big Mac, fries and a banana milkshake. Many Happy Meals of the day, Wayne." BBC

put that shit in the other thread with all the other crap  get out of the band wagon and think for yourself

great move by the club england all time goal scorer for free JM has not got a fucking clue

July 08, 2017, 05:12:53 AM
Reply #6

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Now we just need to hijack the John Terry move and maybe convince Ronaldinho to come out retirement and our profile will be through the roof!

I'm all about raising the club's profile, me. I mean I don't think anyone outside of Liverpool had even heard of us before today. Cant wait to sit back and enjoy all the wondrous benefits that will surely follow from our new "raised profile".

July 08, 2017, 05:17:48 AM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Now we just need to hijack the John Terry move and maybe convince Ronaldinho to come out retirement and our profile will be through the roof!

I'm all about raising the club's profile, me. I mean I don't think anyone outside of Liverpool had even heard of us before today. Cant wait to sit back and enjoy all the wondrous benefits that will surely follow from our new "raised profile".
Was it your nan he shagged ?

Simply simply lovely

July 08, 2017, 05:22:59 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Was it your nan he shagged ?

or his wife, we do have some oldish posters on here.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 08, 2017, 06:05:39 AM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No brainer for me..... raises the profile of the club at worst... at best the sky's the limit....

It doesn't really. I asked my wife if she knew who David Beckham is. She said of course. I asked her if she knew who Wayne Rooney was. She laughed at the name.

He better be able to play well, he ain't raising our profile one jot!
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

July 08, 2017, 06:08:48 AM
Reply #10

bogie

It doesn't really. I asked my wife if she knew who David Beckham is. She said of course. I asked her if she knew who Wayne Rooney was. She laughed at the name.

yeah but she see Beckham every night with her eyes closed

July 08, 2017, 06:13:15 AM
Reply #11

bluenuck

Your wife doesn't know who he is?

Well That's settled then.

July 08, 2017, 06:19:21 AM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Your wife doesn't know who he is?

Well That's settled then.

Exactly what I'm saying.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

July 08, 2017, 06:24:34 AM
Reply #13

Buck76

Don't get all the negativity, we've got him back on a free (on 50% wages) as part of a 100m package deal that few would have dreamt off and he's replacing Kone FFS.

Let's face it he was using united as a cashcow (& fair play) he's now managed to force through a free transfer. Koemans team will get him on a proper diet with a special training strategy together with his Passion back. All those doubters will be the first to start Brown Nosing him once he's smashed in a few..

July 08, 2017, 06:50:00 AM
Reply #14

gizzblue

The guy will create huge space for the likes of Klassen and Sandro..because up front teams will try and Mark him out the game ....I for one look forward to Kone's  replacement doing a dam sight more than his predecessor ever did .
Plus he will end up on staff ...we need that winning mentality .
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 06:52:49 AM by gizzblue »