November 20, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

Author Topic: [News]Rooney agrees Everton deal  (Read 16895 times)

July 09, 2017, 09:32:36 PM
Reply #210

Stumpy

To be honest I was totally against this,and I never truely thought it would happen.However the more I've thought about it over this past week,the more excited I've been getting.Watching it unfold on sky this last 2 hours has been brilliant,it realy is thrilling to see him in the royal blue again,and he looks in great nick too.I'm fucking buzzing.

deCoubertin

July 09, 2017, 09:33:41 PM
Reply #211

KoemansNumberTens

He's got fat tits tho

Hasn't to be fair. He's got nice man breasts. Not my thing but if they were I'd be all over them

July 09, 2017, 09:34:01 PM
Reply #212

Lazarou

Great photo!

| #WelcomeHomeWayne pic.twitter.com/Jmr4CAdUAv</p>&mdash; Everton (@Everton) July 9, 2017
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

July 09, 2017, 09:44:57 PM
Reply #213

Stumpy

I think he is just a down to earth, scouse lad. And he is normal. He has never tried to be anything but. He is shy, which is endearing, and he loves Everton.

Of course, it broke me when he left, and i did hate him in the past, but i grew up, as did he...and i love what he has become. Cant wait to see him back in the blue.
That's a great post Audrey,you've written my exact thoughts.
It hurt like hell when he left,but it's great to have him back.

July 09, 2017, 09:49:53 PM
Reply #214

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Is Rooney left handed?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 09, 2017, 09:52:18 PM
Reply #215

sam of the south

Just gone into my wardrobe and pulled out a Football 365 Everton Rooney face t-shirt I bought in 2002.

It's got a hole under an arm, a bit of mould on the hem, and the print of his big, beautiful face is cracked up like a lovely, antique mosaic.

It's currently whirring in the washing machine behind me, waiting to be worn with pride in the gym tomorrow ☺️
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 09, 2017, 10:02:19 PM
Reply #216

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
He looks in good shape and he will wear number 10
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 09, 2017, 10:05:43 PM
Reply #217

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Welcome back Wayne. I've missed you and  I'm excited to have you back.

July 09, 2017, 10:11:41 PM
Reply #218

Major Clanger

I wasn't very excited by this move at all, though I wasn't against it either.

Now it's official, I feel giddy with anticipation. :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 09, 2017, 10:15:03 PM
Reply #219

Tinga

He looks in good shape and he will wear number 10

I'd have give him back his number 18.

July 09, 2017, 10:16:20 PM
Reply #220

pdentith

To be honest I was totally against this,and I never truely thought it would happen.However the more I've thought about it over this past week,the more excited I've been getting.Watching it unfold on sky this last 2 hours has been brilliant,it realy is thrilling to see him in the royal blue again,and he looks in great nick too.I'm fucking buzzing.

I wasn't mad about it until my mate pointed out he's a hell of an upgrade on Kone!

July 09, 2017, 10:16:26 PM
Reply #221

Craig_1878

So excited now, I can already picture him smashing home a last minute winner against the shite. This season is gonna be boss!
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

July 09, 2017, 10:16:55 PM
Reply #222

Evertonian in NC

I hope he's a super-sub, and in that role he wins me over completely (as I have convinced myself he could be brilliant there).  Wish him only the best now that he's one of us again!!  Forward to greatness, Blues!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 09, 2017, 10:20:18 PM
Reply #223

eyesalwaysblue

Is Rooney left handed?
couldn't you manage Lukaku's conversion?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

July 09, 2017, 10:20:37 PM
Reply #224

Cozzie

Jesus, that reveal gave me one of the hardest bonk ons I have had in a long while.

Mixed feelings him coming back but now I am excited about it.