September 17, 2019, 09:54:04 AM

Author Topic: Torres or Gerrard?  (Read 5680 times)

January 16, 2010, 07:36:09 PM
Reply #30

Gumpinio

Fernando Torres - To be honest, I have to say thank-you to the Evertonian people as well because they also come and ask me things and talk to me in a really good way. When I was in Madrid, the Real Madrid fans didnt like me. But here the Everton fans are really friendly with me. I was surprised at first

the way I see it the guys never done anything but be a world class football player, all be it for a team I don't like, but thats nothing to hate him for.  If I bumped into him I'd probably ask for an autograph
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

January 16, 2010, 08:32:03 PM
Reply #31

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
the way I see it the guys never done anything but be a world class football player, all be it for a team I don't like, but thats nothing to hate him for.  If I bumped into him I'd probably ask for an autograph

Exactly, you'd have to be pretty one-eyed to not appreciate that he's a world class player.

I probably wouldn't ask for his autograph though!

January 16, 2010, 08:47:03 PM
Reply #32

Endless, Nameless

Exactly, you'd have to be pretty one-eyed to not appreciate that he's a world class player.

I probably wouldn't ask for his autograph though!

Yeah. He's a bit of a moaning twat on the pitch sometimes, but he hasn't done too much wrong. I just don't think Liverpool deserve him. I'd love to see him move to Man U, that would make my decade.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

January 17, 2010, 08:18:29 AM
Reply #33

Flusky

I'd do Gerrard, because he's the only one who's actually done something wrong. Torres is a gobshite and a bit of a pansy, but he doesn't go round kicking fuck out of DJs for not playing the Anfield Rap.

January 17, 2010, 08:20:41 AM
Reply #34

Flusky

Not really.

The thread could have just been about who you hate most, not who you'd kill.

It doesn't add a great deal to the site, does it?

Fuck me, you'd be a bag of laughs in a game of "Shag Marry Kill".

"Can't we just call it Cuddle, Kiss, Handshake?"

And for the record, I'd kill Gerrard but I hate him less. Torres is more of a gobshite as he constantly fawns over the Kopites and their "history" but he'd be on the next plane out of there if they didn't get 4th. Gerrard will always be a red and I kind of respect that. Even though he flirted with blue as a kid.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:22:13 AM by Flusky »

January 17, 2010, 08:23:51 AM
Reply #35

Endless, Nameless

Fuck me, you'd be a bag of laughs in a game of "Shag Marry Kill".

"Can't we just call it Cuddle, Kiss, Handshake?"

And for the record, I'd kill Gerrard but I hate him less. Torres is more of a gobshite as he constantly fawns over the Kopites and their "history" but he'd be on the next plane out of there if they didn't get 4th. Gerrard will always be a red and I kind of respect that. Even though he flirted with blue as a kid.

lolol

It kind of is about who you'd want to go the most. It's just more fun to say who you would rather "shoot" than "get transferred to a foreign team".
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.